Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans' CC #4.....! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

mehak_kapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak_kapoor

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Hard Kaur is AWESOME in JDJ, yaar! The most entertaining contestant, hands down! And she danced very well in her first performance! She has the highest scores so far!

LOL, I saw that post like a week back....yeah, it's pretty funny.

Hard Kaur is my FAV. Specially wen she was lik e

''Aaj maine specially blw dry karvayein hain baal''

'' main mann ki acchhi hoo, meri mummy kehati hai''

She reminds m eof us bothLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Obsessed MJHT fans' CC #4.....! (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehak_kapoor

Oye ki kitt atussi? kehri  abusive language use kar layi???? Hey bhagwaan je main nahi hundi tana tussi darade hi nahi hon? Hun ki kitta??

Mehak yaar, na pucch....ohi cheezan phir ho rahiyaan ne....jehde lokin pehlaan KK de picche paye si, hun oh is CC nu vi report kar rahe neLOL

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 7:25am | IP Logged
btw Mehak, tu haje tak nahin aayi JDJ forum vich apne Bille da haal chaal dekhan?? Forum vich 99 out 100 topics use hi mahaan shaksiyat baare ne.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehak_kapoor

Hard Kaur is my FAV. Specially wen she was lik e

''Aaj maine specially blw dry karvayein hain baal''

I made an avi on that!LOL

ProdigalStudent

IF-Dazzler

ProdigalStudent

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Heyyyyy guys!!! OMG I'm just pissed off at the scoops... Mayank says 'I love you' to Nupur even through charades... Umm isn't MayUr's story going through BREAK-NECK speeeed???? Right now it doesn't make sense for either Mayank or Nupur to have serious feelings for each other Thumbs Down Maaaan I bet the MN fangirls must be really happy...  Most of them want Mayank to act all Armaan-like Dead

And Gunjan hated Samrat last week, and now she's suddenly into him and singing a song about him??? Okkkayyyyy....

Andddd Anu I agreee... Dance India Dance is BRILLIANT! Its much better than the other dance shows in India! Anddd it has the best talent and choreography, easily! Only thing I wish is they imbibed the format of 'So You Think You Can Dance'. The problem I've with these guru type shows where each couple/team has their own choreographer is that if a really good contestant with potential for dance gets a bad choreographer, they suffer! I mean I've always felt that the credit for Shaleen-Daljeet, and Hussain-Tina's brilliant performances goes to the choreographers for coming up with such brilliant concepts though they were pretty good dancers. This works the other way round too, some choreographers are brillliant but are stuck with real bad dancers or someone who's really unpopular. It would be better if they rotated the choreographers with the same couple/team each week like they did in SYTYCD, like for instance if Remo choreographs two teams this week, next week he gets either Terrence's teams or Geeta's or one of boths... this way is really exciting cause we can even judge the versitality of the contestants on how they adapt to different genres of dance or different dance styles. And this way you can also test the ability of the choreographers, its easy to choreograph a student who is good at dancing, and whose dance style your familiar with, but far tougher to choreograph a good dance for someone whose dancing style is completely different from yours..... Like in SYTYCD, there was this couple, one guy did breakdancing, and the other girl danced Contemporary and they were regarded as the worst/most mismatched couple in SYTYCD, coz either they both sucked or the girl was better than the guy or vice versa. Finally in the fourth performance round, they both were choreographed a jazz dance by an Emmy winning choreographer, and THAT performance turned out to be the BEST of the entire season and even won an Emmy. So really, good choreography can do wonders to a not-so-good dancer. Phewwww sorry I'd to let all my thoughts out! I've always felt this with regards to Indian shows! LOL Btw Anu I REALLY enjoyed Jai's performance as well... My god it was brilliant! Was totally tranfixed to the screen! Actually two of the dances I liked from the Salman Khan show was the dance on 'Jame Raho' and the last one tribute to Salman.

Edited by meteora_smt - 02 March 2009 at 7:51am

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 7:58am | IP Logged
@Sonia: Yaar I'm just feeling sad about what MJHT and our CC has been reduced to :((

And yeah I see your point about this gharaana system....it would be better if they did it that way....but still, this show is very pioneering when it comes to dance reality shows in India, so I really like it for that.....almost all the performances are just exceptional!

Jai was brilliant in his Behka! I was transfixed as well! LOL....especially that piroutte jump thing he did in b/w and landed perfectly! Wow!

I also loved his and Alisha's salsa duet on Shano Shano....they were brilliant!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudent

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 8:06am | IP Logged
@Mels: LMAO, just read the pages you told me about from that Future Scenes thread! OMG, what drama going on! ROFL hahahaha, I totally cracked up at the way that PD was dangling that BB scene like a piece of candy in front of all the fangirls and saying, 'I won't give it to you unless you all be good'ROFLROFL

darkness_123

IF-Rockerz

darkness_123

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Hellllllllllllo peephul.

Uh, the abusive language would be my mistake. The JA winning award post? Thus, I shall now count to ten before posting. Or go beat up my cousin next door. Whichever is most convenient at the moment. :)

Ok, dumb charades at an academic meet - fine, I'll take it. BUT "I LOVE YOU"????????? How does that even figure into ACADEMICS? For this meet MAYANK was looking for a smart person to go with!?!?!?!? Seriously? Doesn't seem like you need much to be winning this meet. And what are you going to BET that they rip it off completely from KKHH?!??!?!?!?

BBALL? Who's gonna play BBALL? Please god let it be Samrat. I have no tolerance for that in my track, thank you very much. Ugh.

And lord, they're gonna be pretending to be married again!?!?!? Seriously?!?!?!? Aren't we touching upon this married/couple crap a BIT TOO MUCH? I mean one instance is fine... This is like the third time!!!! Gimme a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh.

BTW, I just remembered that Shreya's board's started today. Though this is a little late, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD LUCKKKKKKKKKKKK, KID. We know you're gonna do great!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooooot! Mwah! *hugs*

Now lemme go download todays ep. I saw a lil bit, where I think something's in N's eye and M's got it out. Wow. How original. :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/

Post Reply New Post

Go to top