Not So Obsessed MJHT fans' CC #4.....! - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Rock On was one of those movies, made for like 35+ people, who could watch it and reminisce, "Ohh.... Jawaaani ke din... Kyaa din theee yaaaarrrr....Like OMG, being a vellla lukhaaa kahinkaa with nothing to do but bunk class and eat bhel puri was so amazing... Like it's such a drag to WORKKKK now.... OUFF!" They make a million TV movies like this in America, which show on like Lifetime or whatever, every three Sundays.  While the performances were ok, the story damn near wasnt. Of course, they had to go and kill the character who had any depth to him, and was the one I remotely liked. Goooo Bollywood!

FASHION. PLEASE, WHAT WAS EVEN IN FASHION, THAT WE DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW? OMG, SUPERMODELS DRINK, SMOKE, DO DRUGS AND SLEEP AROUND?????????????? WHAT. A. SHOCKER. NOONE KNEW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </SARCASM>

I couldn't find a youtube link for AW!, but here's a site where you can watch: http://bharatmovies.com/hindi/video/A_Wednesday.htm

Fairly reliable site, haven't had any issues with it till now.... But then I haven't had issues with the TV sites the IF uploader gives too... So... *shrugs*  But do watch it. I guarantee that you will not regret it.

Thanks for the link, Nims! Will try to watch it! Did you get my PM?
Yep, replied. :)

Another link to watch AW! if you have issues with the previous: http://movibuzz.blogspot.com/2008/09/wednesday-2008-dvd.html
THIS IS HOW I TAKE MY FRUSTRATION OUT AFTER 32423455 HOURS OF PHYSICS!

OMG, that Govinda sig rocks!!! 🤣
Originally posted by mits002

THIS IS HOW I TAKE MY FRUSTRATION OUT AFTER 32423455 HOURS OF PHYSICS!

🤣 OMG, this is PURE GENIUS, Mitsy!!🤣🤣🤣.....I'm hot cuz I fly!🤣🤣 Reminds me of the text on that Rahul sig, "I'm hot cuz I EAT'🤣
LOL!
That sig was actually my inspiration!
"I am hot cuz I eat" !!

HAHAAHAHAHA😆
Whatever that meant! But it reminded me of this song!

btw, doesnt Rahul look HOT in that pic?! 😳
Please say YESS!😛
hi everyone.. im Prii.. Mrs.MohitSehgal...lolz
i wanna join.. i did i fink da  1st CC...lolz not sure
anyways hey Nimz where are you from? USA?
Hi Prii! Welcome to the CC.

Does anyone know who won Indian Idol 4? I'm a bit curious, and the information on the forum is so misleading. One person says Kapil, while another says Sourabhee. Honestly, what do people gain by writing stuff like this?? Its quite silly.
its Saurabheeee EEEE!!