Not So Obsessed MJHT fans' CC #4.....!

darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

(Many thanks to the very awesome Mitsyyyyyyyy for this cool-@$$eddd banner. You wish you had this banner, peepuhl. But you can't. Ha ha. You fail at life.)

Welcome to the 4th abode of the poor disenfranchised NOT OBSESSED FANS. The evil, marauding fangirls drove us out of our land. But there is such a thing as karma, peepuhl. And I've heard it said that she is a BIT*H. Never fear. One day, the kingdom shall belong to us, the champions of grammar/spelling, sanity, voices of reason, ghaati songs, and black vests. (Amen @ "black vests")

To my fellow Random Ramblers - you are like a beacon of hope, searing through this bleak, nonsensical, fangirl infested, portal to the votex of the bizarre. Thank you for help preserving my sanity/madness, both in parts.

Rock on, my lovelies. Rock on. Here's to many more threads of rambling about nothing and everything. Mwah.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CARLTON, GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by darkness_123 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Wooohooo! We rambled into #4!🥳

Nims, LOVE the intro as always! Muahhh! And OMG Carltonnnnnnnnnnnnn! I LOVE him!!! And I LOVE that dance of his!🤣

btw, in response to your post in the last one....I agee, I preferred Mohit as well cuz the guy IS sincere on a basic level, too bad he ends up looking like a clown when he tries to dance, but I'll give him props for trying atleast....but KSG was just posing throughout the entire thing.....hardly any dancing involved..and yes, he FAILS in my book too cuz there was NO PINNOCHIO STEP!!👎🏼.....

Doesn't he know that is the #1 criteria for an AWESOMESAUCE performance??😛😆
😆

Edited by nureat01 - 15 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
*never mind

darkness_123 thumbnail
WTF is that sig even supposed to mean?!!? :S
AreYaar thumbnail
*edit
darkness_123 thumbnail
I just think it was a dig on the Armaan bhook hartaal thing? Ugh. Brain not working. Need chocolate now.
Did you guys check the winners list for Filmfare?

I don't know whether to laugh or to cry

Edited by Gossip Girl - 15 years ago
Anu, I checked KSG's dance performance. Oh boy, did he rock big time to win the lovely crown of the WORST performer. And the whole choice of song, and all the dancing mainly looked like an act put to display his "I'M SO HOT, AND SO COOL IMAGE". I was not at all impressed by him, and I would have felt a little sad for him, but thanks to the whole clipping of his with his choreographer, and all that butt spanking. I just found him to be very immature, and very stupid. I still have to catch up on the other performances from tonight. And have to study, ugh I wasted all this time, and I swear somewhere in the next three minutes my nose is going to be permanently buried in these notes, until I finish reading all of them.

Edited by Gossip Girl - 15 years ago
darkness_123 thumbnail
Cry. Def. cry. RIDICULOUS.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FOUND IT *IRONIC* THAT PAPPU CANT DANCE GETS THE AWARD FOR.... Dance....?!!?!?!?!?!?

Jesusssss.

And please, Priyanka in Fashion was soooooooo not worth Best Actress. 

I AM SO -- THAT A WEDNESDAY! DID NOT WIN ANYTHING. OF COURSE, IT WAS EXPECTED. NO ONE WANTS TO WATCH A MOVIE, RELEVANT TO THE TIMES WE LIVE IN. NO SIR, LET'S GIVE THE AWARD TO A -- ACCOUNT OF A KING WHO LIVED 400 YEARS AGO.  AND TO THE TWIT WHO PLAYED HIM, WHO JUST GOES AROUND, EITHER SWINGING A SWORD, SHIRTLESS, OR PLAYING KABBADDDI WITH ELEPHANTS.

Moderator's Note:

Please refrain from using abusive language on the forums, or using CAPS as it is considered shouting. These rules apply for the chat clubs as well.

Edited by Naughty_n_nice - 15 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Nims, just 'hmph' now?? Why yaar?? I was waiting for more ranting! I really enjoyed this rant! ;-) LOL

You know, seeing this list of Filmfare winners made  me realize that you were actually right a few days ago when you said that 2008 was a pretty bad year Hindi movie wise.....I mean Priyanka won best actress for Fashion??? I really don't think that role or that movie was that amazing that it deserved an award.

And Rock On got best story?? LOL....WHERE was there much of a STORY in that movie??? :S

Ok, I really need to watch A Wednesday now that I'm hearing so much about it from you.....do you have a YT link by any chance?