prem....Prem....PREM.....PP-RR-EE-MM!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by *Shifali*

Nahiiiiiiiiin, I typed a whole essay for BT, but it got errassed!...Anyways, Rehana di, we gotta make the Kreatives start thinking from a C and not from K making them Creatives...the REAL ones.

God...I just want Prem back!..

I am waiting for your views on my post Shefali !!! jaldee se likho na
I want ThePrem back now...enough is enough 😑 I don't understand why the hell they are beant upon destroying ThePrem are they jealous of the popularity of a charachter they themselves produced? 😑😑
Agree.  I want my Prem and Premeer back. 
Lol I love the title of your post, very effective! The destructives better read this!

-Riya
And you know how much I miss my Prem...😭

This is the only character I fell in love with after Sujal and now I love him even more than Sujal....but they killed him for no reason and now they bring him back to only confuse us and destroy his character???πŸ˜’

I agree with you Rehu....Either bring our Prem back, or just kill Heer and end this crap!!!!😳

I completely agree with u Rehana..we want Our PREM back rite now, i am unable to bare this torture..
Prem is our soul, a cute, handsome, caring, passionate lover for Heer. and for the BT if u dont have time to check all those old and gold vidoes just kill Heer with Prem and end the show...

We want Our Prem and Premeer back
Originally posted by raksha.l

And you know how much I miss my Prem...😭

This is the only character I fell in love with after Sujal and now I love him even more than Sujal....but they killed him for no reason and now they bring him back to only confuse us and destroy his character???πŸ˜’

I agree with you Rehu....Either bring our Prem back, or just kill Heer and end this crap!!!!😳

awww diii ...... now i think how would i be able to survive without premeer or harshiti?????😭😭😭..how How HOW??? **Balaji shakti effect**.....yeh duniyaaaa, yeh mehfil mere kaam ki nahin 😭😭.....

i am trying my best to patao BT......first by bashing them and now by encouraging them that they CAN bring back the magic of premeer......read my post "c'mon BT, you CAN do it".....pehle bash karo phir pyaar karoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....chalo bash karke dikhliye aab thoda pyaar se samjhaneki koshish karti hoonπŸ˜‰.....kya pata kaam kar jaye......

luv
rehana

Rehana, You typed my exact thought..This is how I feel too...You should send this as an e-mail to Starplus. here is the comment box for KDM...   http://starplus.indya.com/shows/gallery.aspx?bid=Star_Plus%2fKis_desh_mein_Hai_meraa_Dil&showimage=1

Shabnam.
Rehana,

I poured my thoughts out in Misty's post 'pull up ur socks' though the title I believe has now changed along these very lines.

U know I can bet the creatives r now ecstatic with this reaction. They have succeeded to the fullest degree, they wanted this uproar & we gave in to them. They will think this is what is required to boost the TRP's & will continue this for the next 2 months until the next track will be ready to be dropped on us. They will make us rave & rant in fury & when we will reach our optimum tolerance level they will turn around & prove that he was Prem all along.

I am just 1 serial old, Kutumb & this is my 2nd BT serial but by now I have understood this much that they love to torment us & the more we cry out in frustration the more happy they r. Twisted, yeah u can say that!
U know I am prepared to see the worst now about Prem. Friday he was pretty firm with Heer on the breakfast table but I am pretty sure that next time he will be stern with her followed by next instance when he will be pretty rude making us seethe in fume & fury. Just hope & pray they don't show us he misbehaving with Heer in anyway. No matter how they justify his actions after this track is over as Prem that image will be broken in our hearts. That soul will be gone. Though I am prepared to see the worst now where they will take his role to the pits just hope they keep his character squeaky clean. If they show any girlfriend angle or anything leaning in that direction then I will be seriously mad with them. If anything of this sort is shown no matter how much they try to rectify it later that crack on the mirror which will take place can't be repaired. I agree 'Prem' is just not a character in a serial for us but he is an essence & soul & image of purity, perfection, passion, panache & a paramour! So a humble & ardent request to the creatives, though u will show him as gray as possible don't push it to the wall.
Also because HC is such a good actor that he does everything to perfection. When he played Prem he started living in our very mind & soul, after he played Gaurav he still did that perfectly to make us fret & frown (atleast for me) & now I think its Prem acting as Gaurav & even now so early in this phase the unease has already started to grow & I am sure it will reach its pinnacle very soon.
Very valid & correct point put forward Rehana. Just hope our wishes r soon answered & we get our THE Prem back!
Lana.
Edited by lghosh - 15 years ago
I totally agree with u i hope this BT people read this n do some thing nice

I m with u di
With love Ayesha