Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

prem....Prem....PREM.....PP-RR-EE-MM!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Rehana86

IF-Dazzler

Rehana86

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 9:02am | IP Logged
is the name 'Prem' really hard to spell??......is it really hard to pronounce??.....or it's the matter of ears of BT ppl????

why do we have to scream our lungs out about this name???.......do they think we are just playing around with this name??......do they think we are nothing but acting just plain stupids about a character??.......then here is the answer for BT ppl, "Prem is NOT just a character. He is a pure soul that all our hearts feel. He is a life that we live everyday. He is the smile on our faces" .......

I say, there is a limit for shamelessness ..... are they doing it on purpose just to get our curse?? ..... 

I say, what sins we have committed to be tortured like this ..... is it because we love PREMEER???

I say, what would make them realise that we want a simple-sweet-pure love story of Premeer ..... do we have to literally kill ourselves to prove that how much we are devoted to Premeer and their lovestory???

To BT: I suggest, please review the beginning episodes to refresh your "brainless" brain about the main concept of this show, about the innocence of premeer's characters, about the beautiful essence of their lovestory, in short about everything.......if that doesn't help you, then here is another suggestion END THE SHOW by KILLING HEER.......atleast we will be in peace that the pure souls of love are together in heaven.....Honestly man, you guys have left me speechless with no cursing words, I don't even have the proper word to describe your bikhande "talent".....

luv
rehana

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Riya.pklilsashamyluv_harshadInnocent02-Anusha-Sukrutha-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "prem....Prem....PREM.....PP-RR-EE-MM!!!!!" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-A

IF-Rockerz

Angel-A

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 9:14am | IP Logged
i truely agre wid u..

Rehana86

IF-Dazzler

Rehana86

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajjal

i truely agre wid u..

aww thanks darling.....now if only BT ppl could agree with me **sigh**

luv
rehana

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Nahiiiiiiiiin, I typed a whole essay for BT, but it got errassed!...Anyways, Rehana di, we gotta make the Kreatives start thinking from a C and not from K making them Creatives...the REAL ones.

God...I just want Prem back!..

inamdaar.sana

Goldie

inamdaar.sana

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 9:39am | IP Logged
im agree with you.....

laughing doll

Goldie

laughing doll

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 9:43am | IP Logged
yea agree

munam_13

IF-Dazzler

munam_13

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 9:46am | IP Logged
rehana... u spoke my heart...prem is not a simple person but a passionate lover and perfect family person... we love him and want him back with his heer... we all are fed up of this stupid track...

DrModel

IF-Rockerz

DrModel

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 9:46am | IP Logged
^^^seriously man--are we all such loser types in their eyes that they think --ohh its just a character--errrmmm NO----
BT will nevr everrrr eeevvverrrrr learn--
u are right rehana...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top