Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Is it hurting more because?

shalgo Senior Member
shalgo
shalgo

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 5:05am | IP Logged

h/ey, just a thought. Is the death of pratap hurting more than deaths of famous characters in ekta's serial.....It is for me...sure

One reason is no doubt....that it has been directed and handled really welll.....But for me, it also feels that the fact that Pratap's character's has exited with no possible re-entry options like re-incarnataion, plastic surgery, loss of memory like ekta's serial is making it un-bearble...Like in Balaji....no one ever does find a dead body...and if at all one is found...even that turns out fake...

what do you say?

missmhow Goldie
missmhow
missmhow

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 6:15am | IP Logged
true...his death was a heart wrenching experience.....nothing like when soemone dies in ekta's serials.....and they have made it very clear that he is not coming back by any means....
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 6:17am | IP Logged
very ruly said shalgo!
anjali83192 IF-Rockerz
anjali83192
anjali83192

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Absolutely....Pratap's character was rlly vry sweet n the scenes b/w Pratap-Sugna were vry well shown.....frm now onwards we wont be able to see the character n the scenes too.....n there is no chance of his re-entry....rlly its vry sad.....ek prem kahani ka dukhad aant ho gaya!!! CryCryCry
darthdevidem Groupbie
darthdevidem
darthdevidem

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Well back when me n my family loved kyunki n back when ekta's serials were "fresh" & "new"....mihir's death did hurt much more than pratap's has right now.
Roben Goldie
Roben
Roben

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
yeah true in ekta's serial we know tehre is hope tht he will be back but this was clear for example for once i saw in ekta's serial "kis des mein mera dil" or something crap show. they killed the character we saw him burning they even zoomed in on his face  but guess what hes back like so much bullshit. I liek Balika its real.
AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I think the reason why Pratap's death was more hard-hitting was because of the fantastic direction of this scene.....everything from the way he gets shot, to panning to his parents's faces in shock, to showing glimpses of Sugna superimposed over him reeling to the ground, to the haunting bg music (unlike the K-shows dhishum dhishum music that would have played), to the way he breaths his last clutching those yellow flowers he picked for Sugna......it was just shown in such a poignant manner, that no person could possibly be left un-moved by it.

Edited by nureat01 - 01 March 2009 at 9:07am
shalgo Senior Member
shalgo
shalgo

Posted: 01 March 2009 at 3:29am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=darthdevidem]Well back when me n my family loved kyunki n back when ekta's serials were "fresh" & "new"....mihir's death did hurt much more than pratap's has right now.
[/QUOTE

well taht was because we din't know there is a possibility of his re-entry....but tell me now when any famous character dies, does it create this kind of impact....Smile]

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index