Balika Vadhu

'Sugna is lovely,' says Pratap - Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

delta_2

delta_2

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Jehangir Vakil aka Pratap of Balika Vadhu is dead in the show. But his career is far from over. The actor spoke to us about life, career and his Balika Vadhu stint.

Excerpts from the interview:

About his character's death on the show:

"I am and will always be in love with Balika Vadhu. Although my character Pratap's journey came to an end, yet I will never ever forget this memorable journey. I really thank Sphere Origins for giving me such a nice debut and such a wonderful cast and crew to work with."

His co-star and wife on the show, Sugna:

"Vibha or Sugna, as she is famously called is a lovely co-star to work with. I have always liked her work and I think she acts amazingly. I really don't know about the other co-stars because most of my scenes were shot with Sugna only. But deep down in my heart I know I will miss each and every one of them, whether I have worked with them or not, doesn't matter much to me."

Future plans:

"I am working in three films as of now. One is Ahmed Khan's Paathshala in which Shahid Kapoor is the lead. I play one of the students in the movie. Apart from that I am working for Rajeev Sharma's Mera Bachpan and another movie called Kaccha Nimboo.

http://buzz18.in.com/interviews/tv/sughna-is-lovely-pratap-aka-jehangir-vakil/118652/0

Edited by delta_2 - 28 February 2009 at 3:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nups21mah403SamLuvsSaRun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Sugna is lovely,' says Pratap - Article" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top