Karam Apnaa Apnaa

pallavi in AV discuss here*pallavi's character* (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 14 March 2009 at 10:16am | IP Logged
heyy gyz!! wassup???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pallavi in AV discuss here*pallavi's character* (Page 5)" in Karam Apnaa Apnaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv_pavi

IF-Rockerz

luv_pavi

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 3:51am | IP Logged
wassup nothing yaar watchin AV n sneha's NAKHRE lol

saba

luv_pavi

IF-Rockerz

luv_pavi

Posted: 16 March 2009 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Pallavi Subhash as Sneha-Urmi's new friend, coincidently Aadesh's past love. Went to the US to get married, thus Aadesh and her seperating. Her husband died, and she's back in Aadesh's life after 10 long years.

credit goes to:
Nikisha frmm AV forum

Mrs.soniayk6

Goldie

Mrs.soniayk6

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 12:27am | IP Logged

freinds seems no one watching AVConfusedConfusedConfused,anyway i dont feel AV gonna do any gud to pallavi.to be frank till now iam not satisfied with the story n pallavi's role in the story.its reallySleepy.anyway hope 4r the bestConfused.

n guys have u all observed pallavi's voice ahhhhhhhhh Dead,y ther r giving someone else voice when our pallu rani has such a beautiful voiceEmbarrassed.ohhhh i hate it.because of that voice iam losing intrest to wtach the show.anyway hope the best happens to our pallaviEmbarrassed

luv_pavi

IF-Rockerz

luv_pavi

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 4:28am | IP Logged
i agree wit u di well in past sneha waz like a child hehehehe well we all got to see pallavi's new avatar in AV hmmm

saba

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 6:59am | IP Logged
hehehe bt im likingg her in dere!!

pals_sneha

IF-Dazzler

pals_sneha

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_pavi

i agree wit u di well in past sneha waz like a child hehehehe well we all got to see pallavi's new avatar in AV hmmm

saba

yeah .... n i just hate that wig ... that she wears .... i mean it looks like a wig ....LOL
but otherwise .... its not that boring .... yes .. i agree that the serial is slow .... but not that bad

Mrs.soniayk6

Goldie

Mrs.soniayk6

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 5:11am | IP Logged

freinds have u all seen yesterdays episode.our pallavi is looking more beautifull in those simple dresses.n yesterday in that while dress she looked more beautiful.n thank god now her own voice is being used.i was like DeadDeadDead when i saw the previous episode with some one else giving voice 4r our pallavi.i think she is being busy with the both shows thats y they used dubbing artiste 4r that episode.anyway yesterday i liked it a bit.i hope in the future it goes well.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top