Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

luv_pavi

IF-Rockerz

luv_pavi

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 2:56am | IP Logged
hey guyss still this forum is Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead well can we guys discuss PALLAVI IN AATHVA VACHAN here we guys aint doing anything but now as pallavi hav just entered in dat serial as reeno said kaa hav'nt finished yet n she's getting offers wowww hats off to her well guys plzzz wake-up plzzzzzzzzzzzzz KAA is ending n we shud do sumthin

saba Angry

Pallavi Subhash as Sneha-Urmi's new friend, coincidently Aadesh's past love. Went to the US to get married, thus Aadesh and her seperating. Her husband died, and she's back in Aadesh's life after 10 long years.

Credit goes to:
Nikisha frm AV forum

saba

Edited by luv_pavi - 16 March 2009 at 4:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xAngelicANGELxtaibaaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pallavi in AV discuss here*pallavi's character*" in Karam Apnaa Apnaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv_pavi

IF-Rockerz

luv_pavi

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 2:57am | IP Logged
hey pallavi is aadesh's past may b soon they will marry as manali is no more

saba

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 3:19am | IP Logged
heyy sabz!! yh kool v'll discuss all bout pallavi in aathvaan vachan hre!!   bout pallo marryingg him...i dont think so...bt can b.... bt OMG...she's lukin dashingg in da past... i think....dat dey mite marry urmi wid him...i kno she aint normal bt seems :S

luv_pavi

IF-Rockerz

luv_pavi

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 7:00am | IP Logged
oh yesh possible i hav read in an article dat aadesh n urmi willl marry n then mayb our pallu madam will turn negativ hehehehehe lol well thnxxx a lott 4r replying reeno u always reply hmmm

saba

luv_pavi

IF-Rockerz

luv_pavi

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 7:05am | IP Logged
modz plz do stick this topic asap plzzz :)

saba

Lisa Islam

Lisa Islam

Posted: 03 March 2009 at 5:15am | IP Logged
yeah, lets discuss Pallavi in Aathva vachan. I think her role is really important. She looks so gorgeous in the past, like she is a model or something and the scenes with her and Aadesh and even Urmi are really cute. I like it that all three of them will be really good friends. I am so excited!

Edited by Lisa Islam - 03 March 2009 at 5:17am

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 March 2009 at 5:24am | IP Logged
sabz did u PM a mod??

Mrs.soniayk6

Goldie

Mrs.soniayk6

Posted: 03 March 2009 at 5:32am | IP Logged
HI saba ,thanx a lottttttt 4r creating this topic yaar.yaar our pallavi is looking gorgeous in AV .n she is looking so bubly in the past.i have seen the last episode n its sooo cute scene between urmi ,adesh n sneha.(oh godddddddd iam feeling so weired calling her sneha.she is always gauri 4r meLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

anyway she looking beautiful.n saba no more -ve roles 4r pallu yaar.once -ve throught out her career she will play only -ve.so i would feel better if its a comeo but no more -ve roles 4r my pallavi.n i hope she wont take up any -ve roles.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

anyway wish her all the best 4r this new roleEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top