Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gHT_BEST thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

sbs shsowed a small int of hiten  he was going from tht cafe's launch , sbs said we had loads of diff to take this int cuz of the hectic shooting schedules we were unable 2 catch hiten but finally we did  hiten thanked sbs and his fans cut the cake and said he wa smisisng gauri abhee as she wasn't there at tht time he took a cake and said this is for her , then he said kumkum is going of air wht can we do but yes it looks bad cuz it has been on air from past 7 years , then hiten left sbs's van and went in his car :)

Amina90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Komal for the SBS update. Can you give an update on KK too please. Thanks
my adorable ght thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thanks a lot komal di for the sbs update...😳

congrats everyone for the new fc...preity di and shakila.....the hp is as usual awesome...👏👏

Edited by my adorable ght - 15 years ago
Aqsashaha thumbnail
congrates to every one 4ne fc........

wish u a vvvvvvv happy birtgday to hiten.... god bless u &gauri.....
this year bring alot of happiness and success and gud news in ur life and ur crear ..
best of luck hgt.....
jyotika20 thumbnail
 A VERY VERY👏 HAPPY👏 BIRTHDAY🥳 TO U🤗 HITEN.....MAY GOD FULFILL ALL YOUR WISHES N MAY HE CONTINUE TO SHOWER U N GAURI WITH HIS SPECIAL GRACE, BLESSING'S N PROTECTION ALWAYS😊MAY UR LOVE❤️ FOR EACH OTHER GROW STRONGER WITH EVERY PASSING SECOND😳N MAY U BOTH LIVE HAPPILY WITH EACH OTHER ALWAYS......HAVE A BLISSFUL B'DAY WITH YOUR DARLING GAURI😳 AND ALL YOUR NEAR AND DEAR ONES
jyotika20 thumbnail
CONGRTAS EVERYONE🤗 ON THE NEW FC.....GR8 👏HP PREITY N SHAKILA...THANK U BOTH😳
gHT_BEST thumbnail
sure amina , KK WELL ADITI RANVEER HUG AND LATER ADITI SAYS SO THIS WAS ALL NATAK AND WAS ABT TO LEAVE BUT RANVIR HOLD HERS AND SAYS I WON'T LET MY LIFE GO ANY WHERE THIS TIME  AND THEY SMILE N HUG IT WAS CUTE . then ranvir says this was allplan of sumit kumkum they come and hug ra and tells them tht this was the only way 2 make aditi realise how much she loves ranvir , then ranvir is sitting and aditi is stading next to him honding hands on the bridge and sumit kumkum r stading opp  they alldec they will tell aditi's family the truth ranvir assures aditi everythg would be f9
at home bua had found tecards and got th postamn to get it distributed . all 4 r sochekd to here this sumti says we willhave 2 do anaother natak and this time aditi says no more natak bas we have to tellthe family the truth ranvir says saditi is right , bytht time sumit's dada dadi ahd arrived  , aditi's father is pissed at ehr for lieng but tenhwhen dada ji make shimrtaelsie tht she did allfor his wellbeing he forgives her and gives ra ashirward
iluvhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HAPPY BDAY 2 HITEN. MAY GOD FULFILL ALL HIS WISHES AND GVE HIM A LIFE FILLD WITH HEALTH, WEALTH AND PROSPERITY WITH GAURI. GOD ALWAYS BLESS THEM BOTH.

sbs people r fools. they cud hav gone on kk set 2 celebrate his bday with every1 else. it ws luking so awkward, he ws sitting alone.
Aqsashaha thumbnail

sbs shsowed a small int of hiten  he was going from tht cafe's launch , sbs said we had loads of diff to take this int cuz of the hectic shooting schedules we were unable 2 catch hiten but finally we did  hiten thanked sbs and his fans cut the cake and said he wa smisisng gauri abhee as she wasn't there at tht time he took a cake and said this is for her , then he said kumkum is going of air wht can we do but yes it looks bad cuz it has been on air from past 7 years , then hiten left sbs's van and went in his car :)

thank 4 the update komal jee

jyotika20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adeela

ya they were fantastic as usual and looking so cute and innocent.

i agree completely komal n adeela......i n'joyed watching GHt in KK today completely......awwwww😍 what a lovely👏 hug b/w ranvir❤️aditi😳.....gauri looked so innocent n doll like when she was hugging hiten n crying at the same time....gauri is the only woman who can look so innocent,pure,vulnerable n sooooo beautiful when she cries n hiten looked super duper hot.....thank god v got to see a fab GHt scene on hiten's b'day at least😊