CountdownBeings-Naitik to enter.....

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Well according to the recent news Naitik's Entry is slated soon , Probably in a week or so However, many of us are eagerly awaiting his entry for the show

So for the much awaited coundown of the much awaited character, of the show let us discuss..........

https://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/439/439872zev6untzyt.gif

• How many days you think more for Naitik to enter

• Are you eagerly waiting for Naitik's character to enter... Why?

• Do you feel bad for Akshara, and do you think Naitik wud fill her life with happiness?

• What are your looking forward in Naitik's character?

• Is it anything else you would like to say!!

https://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/439/439872zev6untzyt.gif

Have Fun

Shagun
YRKKH DEV TEAM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome DOTW 😊
Heres what I think.

I think they will introduce him either monday or tuesday... hopefully.
                    Yes I am eagerly waiting. I am waiting because I want to see his character, how he fills Akshara's life with happiness and the chemistry that I hope to see after his entry.
  • Do you feel bad for Akshara, and do you think Naitik wud fill her life with happiness?
Yes I think he will. Akshara deserves happiness, with all she went though... This will bring some light into her life. Akshara will finally have found her prince charming.
I'm looking forward to the fact that he's understanding. I don't want him to be like Rituraj's character (The part where he doesn't want his wife to have a career). I want Naitik to trust his wife and support her with whatever decision she wants to make instead of holding her back.
I hope to see NaKsh's chemistry soon and hopefully there won't be any negetive character's Naitik's house that will want to throw Akshara out because of jealousy and/or money. I hate seeing that kind of stuff in families.. but I guess that's how some shows work/in
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I think either Monday or Tuesday because Shankari Thayee says give her only 2 days to find a rajkumar groom for Akshara so my guess is 2 days time that is monday or tuesday...but somewhere i feel that before the both families comes together Akshara-Naitik will meet somewhere accidentally and gets attracted towards each other especially Naitik since we all know that Akshara will fall in love after marriage so its just my guess that first they will introduce Naitik's family but then Naitik will come alone in the show since he is main lead of the show he sure must have a grand entry in the show and also Naitik was in suspense for many months so his entry must be grand one and not like Rituraj or Alok types...either Akshara-Naitik will meet each other accidentally that would be a great Naitik entry and a great start of Naitik-Akshara chemistry or Naitik comes alone with a grand entry but not definetly with a simple entry.....oops sorry here was talking about days of Naitik entry i go all around talking about his entry coming to the topic i guess its Tuesday or Wednesday i have changed my mind

Yaar i was waiting ages for his entry since day 1 of the show but it took so long for him to enter...every week i see the show just to wait and see when will Naitik comes into the show....I want to see how Naitik wins the heart of Akshara and the family as well as dying to see Akshara-Naitik chemistry and also what qualities does Naitik have that Akshara falls deeply in love with him

Yes i did feel bad for Akshara when her rishtaa breaks off with Rituraj she was totally heartbroken as it was her first time her heart felt some kind of feelings and it was broken...Yes Naitik will fill her life with all happiness and fulfills all her dreams he will never break the promise he gives her on their marriage day through their saat pheres...he will be a friend-father-brother-lover-husband to Akshara that she never misses her that relationships which was created in her birthplace...he makes sure that noone hurts her he will be the shield for Akshara whatever sorrows comes its goes through him before it passes to her...he will understand her totally even without Akshara telling him what she wants and what she doesn't want

Naitik must be sweet...caring...simple...romantic...a little bit naughty and knows how to understand others as well respect elders and servants too...when he gets married to Akshara he must fills her life with colours and happiness...he must help Akshara fulfills her dreams in singing and support her in every step of her life...he must fulfill all the vows he gave Akshara on their marriage day through their marriage....he must only love Akshara and only Akshara matters him in his life and nothing else....he must treat Akshara family as his family and tries to help Akshara solve their problems too if they are going through a tough time

I only would say that i wish there is no villains and vamps in Naitik's house so far is good because there is no villains and vamps but then i am afraid too because Akshara life takes a new turn when she gets married with Naitik where she learns and discover what is actually Love and Life and the trials and tribulation both Akshara and Naitik have to face in their sacred relationship called ARRANGE MARRIAGE where the trials and tribulations comes with all emotions Love...Romance...Tears...Seperation...i wish no villains and vamps wants Akshara out of the house and Naitik's life because of Naitik's property and jealousy and plans to seperate Akshara-Naitik from each other and create all kinds of misunderstanding between the husband-wife that they get seperated from each other and pines alone for each other but since its a daily story such track does come to create interest in the show....but still i just wish Akshara-Naitik relationship goes smooth and both understand each other becomes friends and falls in love with each other that noone can seperate not humans and not death too...a relationship that has friendship...love...romance..passion and above all devotion because marriage is not only sacred but also devotion when it comes to arrange marriages....i just wish Akshara-Naitik on their journey through their arrange marriage discover TRUE LOVE AND DEVOTION FOR EACH OTHER

-Ami- thumbnail

I think Naitik will enter about the end of next week. Probably the family might be introduced soon, but Naitik will come towards Thursday or Friday-ish.

Yes! I'm totally waiting for Naitik's entry! I really hope is soon next week and not delayed till the week after. I'm waiting for him becuase I had started watching the show seeing the promo's of the show of him and Akshara together.

Yes, I do feel a bit bad for Akshara. But I think that Naitik will fill her life with happiness. He'll be there for her always and support her in everything.

I'm looking forward to see what Naitik is like. I really want to see what his character is like in the show.

I swear, Naitik's entry better be soon now. I really hope its next week and soon next week.
pitu._luv142 thumbnail
I think Naitik will enter  end of next week .Thursday or Friday
CookMySock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
           I think Naitik will enter on either Thursday or Friday
        I am deadly eager for Naitik to enter. I was mad about him when I saw him in the promos. He's so cute. Imagine how excited I must be that he's actually entering this week. Naitik seems like on of those people that are neither introverts or extroverts. He seems like a reasonable guys whith good morals and very cute smile I must add. I doubt he will be like any other guy that Akshara has met and his entry must be grand!!! =]           
  • Do you feel bad for Akshara, and do you think Naitik will fill her life with happiness?
I obviously feel bad for Akshara as it's not nice for any girl to have to be rejected by a boy in her life. In society its seemed as okay for a girl to reject a boy but not for a boy to reject a girl. Then the girls honour is destroyed. I know in the serial its a bit overdone but I think it shows life truly for some families. I really do think Naitik will bring a lot of happiness in Akshara's life. Even though arranged marrriages may seem wrong for some people, they are pretty successful. I think Naitik will be a fabulous husband and successful in every other relationship he has.
I've pretty much said it above but I can't wait to see some cute scenes between him and Akshara. Between them I don't want to see scenes like they have between Ranvir and Ragini in Bidaai. Instead I want to see two people who do love each pther but enjoy life and express their love in a cute way.
                              Nope, pretty much said it above
irene2008 thumbnail
i am sooo waiting for hte main guy to come in!!!  lets hope tomorrow or friday!
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

• I think he'll make an entry by friday as saturday sunday is there to keep suspence going

• yes yaar ...very eager .....wanna see how will akshara and his relation go as after seeing the situations now ....wanna see how will they find that they are made for each other

I dont feel bad for Akshara at all ...infact y should anyone feel bad for her
i believe all that happens for something good and abt Naithik ...i feel he's a simple guy and simplicity is always good and will keep Akshara happy

• Simplicity, bit of reality and loads of sweetness and understanding

• yess …. Naithik pllssss don't make us wait more as we'r already going mad w8ing for u😆

ramas thumbnail

I think he will enter thursaday or friday.

Are you eagerly waiting for Naitik's character to enter... Why? Yes because Akshara will get some assurence seeing him and talking to him that not all man are  alike.

Do you feel bad for Akshara, and do you think Naitik wud fill her life with happiness?
     yes I do feel bad for her. she is very sweet sensitive and naive girl.

A very sensitive mature and sweet person who will make akshra very happy.

I enjoy watchint this serial. I hope they don't spoil it.