Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Awesome.Sauce

IF-Rockerz

Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Hello frenz...

How  r ya doin' ????Big smile This is neha...n' m here for the most obvious reason...simply cuz i M IN LUV WITH THIS SHOW..Embarrassedlets go back in tym..or i shud saii 3 hrs ago..LOLLOL..i saw the first glimps of KMH...n' i fell in luv with dis show. rite dere....-4 ME IT WUZ LUV @ FIRST SIGHT..LOLLOLLOL...within 3 hrs..i watched ol' the Arjun-Arohi's scenes..online..n' now m olmost dead..LOL...i mean how cute the chemistry cud b...even though the storyline is pretty much -Cliche' and Ekta-ish...(dunt mind me sayin' dat)..LOLLOL...buh derez sum kinda MAGIC between the main leads which is very MEGNETIC...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..*sigh*...i dunno how m gunna sleep afta' watchin' these *CHEMISTRIOUS"epiz...LOLEmbarrassed

This show rocks..n' so do yew guys..Embarrassed!!!!!

Lukin' forward.. 2 have  a gr8 tym...with yew guyz..Big smileEmbarrassed

Cheers!!

luv
nehaEmbarrassed

Edited by *mesweet neha* - 27 February 2009 at 11:02pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Heyy yo Peepz-m new here !!!!" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

haha!! LOL exactly what happened here and basically everyone else in the forum. One glimpse and in love!!

welcome tot he forum! I am Fatima! hope you have loads of fun!Embarrassed

Awesome.Sauce

IF-Rockerz

Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

haha!! LOL exactly what happened here and basically everyone else in the forum. One glimpse and in love!!

welcome tot he forum! I am Fatima! hope you have loads of fun!Embarrassed

LOLLOLLOLheyy fatima..Hug...thx 4 sucha' warm welcum hun..Embarrassed...

lmao...LOLLOL...o yea??? well yew bet gurl!!!so it wuz love @ first sight 4 everyone..LOLLOLPHEW...thankgoodness.....good to noe...dat m NORMAL..den...LOL

nywaiiz'....nyc to meetchya'..Embarrassed

keep rockin'..Embarrassed

luv
nehaEmbarrassed

Edited by *mesweet neha* - 27 February 2009 at 11:22pm

divya_07

IF-Rockerz

divya_07

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
hey neha!!
u r right..da story is a little cliched...righ guy...middle class girl..but da chemistry between da two is magical...u fall in love wid them at da vey first sight..i just hope ekta doesn't ruin it...i'm addicted to this show...god save me!!

Edited by baanie - 27 February 2009 at 11:27pm

Awesome.Sauce

IF-Rockerz

Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by baanie

hey neha!!
u r right..da story is a little cliched...righ guy...middle class girl..but da chemistry between da two is magical...u fall in love wid them at da vey first sight..i just hope ekta doesn't ruin it...i'm addicted to this show...god save me!!

Heyy baanie..(sorry is dat ur name???)Embarrassed

@ bold: EGJACTLY..Amen to dat..LOLLOL...see dis is wot bothers  me to the core...Ekta..is famous for ruinin' every show of herz.....by bringing every storyline back to THE SQUARE ONE..slowly buh gradually....just lyk a slow poison..LOLLOL...n' dis is the reason i dunt watch her shows after certain tym period...LOL

luv
nehaEmbarrassed

Edited by *mesweet neha* - 27 February 2009 at 11:35pm

divya_07

IF-Rockerz

divya_07

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *mesweet neha*

Embarrassed
Originally posted by baanie

hey neha!!

Heyy baanie..(sorry is dat ur name???)Embarrassed

@ bold: EGJACTLY..Amen to dat..LOLLOL...see dis is wot bothers  me to the core...Ekta..is famous for ruinin' every show of herz.....by bringing every storyline back to THE SQUARE ONE..slowly buh gradually....just lyk a slow poison..LOLLOL...n' dis is the reason i dunt watch her shows after certain tym period...LOL

luv
nehaEmbarrassed

yeah!!exactly...ekta ruins her show after a few months r over..hope she doesn't do it to this show!!

P.S. my name IS baanie

Edited by baanie - 28 February 2009 at 3:02am

Awesome.Sauce

IF-Rockerz

Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
heyy baanie nyc to meetchya'..Big smile

yep..i hope so..Embarrassed

ria_h85

IF-Dazzler

ria_h85

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forums Neha!

Its always great to see people falling in love with the show! the forums are also loads of fun! so I hope you will enjoy!

The main idea I agree has been tried out before....but if you get to see the show in detail its actually quite different from the Ekta style of making! and its a treat to watch! and its not only Arjuhi that have made the show special....there are lots of more things!

so enjoy the show! Dont forget to introduce urself in the slambook! and get all the other important details at:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1128365

hope to interact with you in the coming days!

~Ria

Post Reply New Post

Go to top