Balika Vadhu

Why is it hard to digest?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Roben

Goldie

Roben

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
I've been seeing so many topics so many negative views and comments on the directors direction and Prataps death. Here it is here on india-forums we knew since October that the character Pratap is going to be bumped off either after or before the gauna. Its a part of their story if not this then what? This show is all about reality n this is one bitter part of the reality. The show focuses on this family, now we will be able to view up close on how a widow is treated and about how a widow feels just like an eye opener for the public and the viewers. Yeah its not a good twist but its a good one. This show is based on reality, there hasn't been any tragedies in this show but again we can't just see them happy all the time.

Edited by Roben - 27 February 2009 at 7:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CeruleanSky

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why is it hard to digest?" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saylithegreat

IF-Rockerz

saylithegreat

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
i knw yaar we knew this, but for other veiwers it was a great shockj
though pratap's character was not tht famous but SUGNA IS famous

Roben

Goldie

Roben

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I know but some people are saying their going to quit watching the show, I just want them know its not going to be that bad.

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 4:22am | IP Logged
yes roben ...me 2 was upset 2 c tis... bt then every1 knew tis was goin 2 happen...infact tis is agud stry line 2 move ahead.....dadisa viewpoints n harsh realities!!im lukg 4ward 2 as 2 wat will happen nw! agreed wid wat u hve said!

SamLuvsSaRun

IF-Dazzler

SamLuvsSaRun

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Yaa we all knew it was gonna be this way but some people are feelin really very bad abt it

Roben

Goldie

Roben

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
yeah

simran777

simran777

Posted: 01 March 2009 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
---Good topic! This show's motive (I strongly believe) is to create a sense of Awareness & Knoweledge to understand and better ourselves. Again, peoples reactionz--it's by what 'They' would like--they'll digest if they see what they like/want and decide/judge the rest as unacceptable..for example, I didn't see such 'denials of acceptance' when the numerous other unjustice was done...
---Thing is, we aren't anyone 2 do that, nor do somethings of life lie in our hands...a hurricane will not say let me kill this one person over the other, fire will not spare people by judging one over another...that's just the course of life..
---3 things: maut (death), musibat (devastation), aur mehr (salvation/blessing)---zindagi meh kabh ahh jaye we generally just cannot ever know! Perhaps it's a mixture of our present, past karma along with God's will...
We cannot possibly have total control of all these 3 aspects..

Roben

Goldie

Roben

Posted: 01 March 2009 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with you.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top