Balika Vadhu

Absolutely Unbelievable.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

brownies

IF-Dazzler

brownies

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
My heart aches for Sugna and the rest of the family. The tragedy that has hit their family is just beyond our realm of thinking. I found myself praying to God to never let anything like this happen to anyone.

Each and every single ARTIST (I wont refer to them as actors, because that would be demeaning to their talent) is brilliant. I haven't seen a performance that is this moving...This show deserves all of the acclaim that it gets.

They are brilliant - the artists, the technicians, the creative team...everyone.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Absolutely Unbelievable." in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
veruy ell said dear1!all of them r brilliant!

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
brilliant actors i must say...all of them! what a sad epi today :(

tanu001

Groupbie

tanu001

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
i agree with you, amazing amazing work by these talented artists! Todays episode broke my heart, I can't even imagine anything like that nor do I ever wish to. Their pain could be felt through the screen it was absolutley real and cut deep. Wow. Bravo BV!

gawker

Goldie

gawker

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
this show is done beautifully. the actors and the creative team is outstanding. i have yet to see yesterday's episode because i am scared of bawling with the family around. will wait till i 'm home alone.

pinkypaul

Goldie

pinkypaul

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
this could not have been shown better, its been brilliant!

each and every actor has done their best.

Edited by pinkypaul - 27 February 2009 at 11:10pm

_Ananya_

Goldie

_Ananya_

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 3:51am | IP Logged
I completely agree. The casting is done perfectly and each and every artist has given his 100% They are just BRILLIANT. Vibha aka Sugna's acting was outstanding last week and her emotions were very convincing. The creatives,technicians are great. The director of this serial is fantastic,I admire the direction in every episode. Keep it up BV. U guys rock!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.