Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rosewood104

IF-Dazzler

rosewood104

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 10:58am | IP Logged

I am and will always be in love with Balika Vadhu: Jehangir Vakil

Jehangir Vakil

Jehangir Vakil is a famous name now. Still cannot get it. Let us put it this way Pratap from the Balika vadhu fame is a rich and famous name now. People loved him and his work is appreciated in every household today. What more can he ask than making his debut in the most earned TRP show in the country today, Balika Vadhu, a Sphere Origins creation.

What is making this young and talented actor sad then? Let us tell you. His exit from the show has made him a sad man today.

Jehangir aka Pratap's shocking exit has brought a twist in the story. He, Sughna's husband was killed on his way to his bride's house. A brief on the episode is that Pratap and his family was on their way to Sugna's house. Sughna had told Pratap that she would want him to get a flower for her. He did that on his way and when he returned he found his bus being looted by the dacoits. He had a heated argument with one of the dacoits and was shot by him. This was the end of Pratap's story.

It was certainly the script's demand as nothing is certain in the television Industry. He recalls his immensely happy and satisfying journey in Balika Vadhu.

"I am and will always be in love with Balika Vadhu. Although my character Pratap's journey came to an end yet, as the script demanded and I will never ever forget this memorable journey of mine. I really thank Sphere Origins for giving me such a nice debut and such a wonderful cast and crew to work with".

What about his co-stars?

"That goes without saying. Vibha or Sughna as she is famously called is a lovely co-star to work with. I have always liked her work and I think she acts amazingly. I really don't know about the other co-stars because most of my scenes were shot with Sughna only. But deep down my heart I know I will miss each and every one of them, whether I have worked with them or not doesn't matter much to me".

So what's next?
"I am working for three films as of now. One is Ahmed Khan's 'Pathshala' in which Shahid Kapoor is acting as the lead. I play one of the students in the movie. Apart from that I am working for Rajeev Sharma's 'Mera Baachpan' and another movie called 'Kaccha Nimboo'.

Seems like this young lad has already rolled up his sleeves and is all set to get started. Although he did confirm saying that he still has no television shows in his kitty but as they say - you never know what can happen to you the next moment. We surely believe in this because in this case 'you' is not just 'you', its Jehangir Vakil (Pratap) and he will leave no stone untouched; just as he didn't in Balika Vadhu.

cheers
resh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princezna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'l alwaz luv BalikaVadhu-PRATAP/Jehangir-New Artc" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
hes an amazing actor n he potrayed pratap so well!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top