Posted: 15 years ago
John Abraham replaces Harman Baweja in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's next
By Kunal M Shah, 27 February, 2009

John Abraham replaces Harman Baweja in Sanjay Leela Bhansalis nextHarman Baweja's loss is John Abraham's gain. Since Harman's dates for Ashutosh Gowarikar's What's Your Rashee? are clashing with Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Chenab Gandhi, John will replace Harman in Bhansali's film.

Bhansali and John have already had a meeting and in all likelihood, John will soon sign the film, which will go on the floors in the first week of April.

Our source says, "Bhansali had signed Harman for Chenab Gandhi since he was keen to work with the actor. Bhansali was also very happy with the look sitting that Harman had done for Chenab Gandhi. Bhansali is disappointed that Harman can't be part of his film."

Commenting on what led to the date clash, the source says, "Initially, Chenab Gandhi was scheduled to go on the floors in December but after it was delayed, Harman has some date issues.

Moreover, Anees Bazmee's film It's My Life has taken longer than expected to complete and Harman is currently shooting for the film in Delhi."

Harman couldn't give new dates for Chenab Gandhi as he had already committed them to Ashutosh.

Another source says, "Bhansali had mentioned the subject of Chenab Gandhi to John when the actor had gone to meet Bhansali's sister, Bela Saigal. Now that Harman is not part of the film, Bhansali approached John."

John and Bhansali will again have a meeting later this week to finalise other details.

Harman and Sanjay Leela Bhansali were unavailable for comment.

http://www.filmicafe.com/news_detail.php?news_id=9816

Harman i doubt was ever for the role , wow john though..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awsome! hope it does well for him!
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i hope he does sign on John. would love to see him in SLB movie.
**afg_91320** thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
im soo happy! harman would have ruined slb with his movie! lol
lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank god
I'm glad that SLB took John 😃
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Does anyone know what Chenab Gandhi is about?
Mistyy thumbnail
so it's John and Vidya together!
Cheetara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well, Harman's loss is John's gain.........all the best to John......I'm glad finally things seem to be going great for him

Originally posted by: freakyy

so it's John and Vidya together!

Yeh seems it i love them together in salaam e ishq be good to see their pairing..