Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sanya79

Groupbie

sanya79

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 9:03am | IP Logged
I fail to understand that why r these people showing so much of pain by killing pratap when we all were expecting a happy Gauna. Now since the TRPs have increased the director is leaving no stone unturned to make use of this opportunity. I lost my father at an early age and these episodes have reminded me of all the death scenes at our home. Now i rmembered the hysterical crying of my mother just like sugna was crying? I want to get rid of those memories as they haunt me as nightmares. But the last 2 episodes of balika vadhu made me srying all the time remembering my father.
I hate this director who is only concerned for TRPs of the serial and is leaving no stone unturned for making people cry. We all watch television to get some entertainment and we relate ourselves with the characters of our favourite serials. But these people are concerned only for the TRPs andthey will go to any extent to make people cry so that their serial becomes more popular

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why r they showing so much pain?" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged
im sorry 2 kno tis dear....my heart goes out 4 u......i dnt think the director is doin 4 trps dear..infact BV has alys been the charttoppers frm the very begining....tis thg/plot  was predicted n meny of us knew tis wud b coming......infact here the director is showing or narrating the pain tat child bride has 2undergo thru.....whetr its frm herinlaws...or society .....i dnt think thres anythg wrong ....the drama is realistic n true.....the emotions r true....thy r many shows on tv ...rebirths,plasticsurgeries...revenge,plottg murders,,,,r these real???do any1 of us connect 2 tis?tats y BV is different frm others cos it strikes a chord wid the viwers n audiences.thy r so many dark evils n truths of our society vich the serial is highlighting n child marraige n child widow n remarraige  is 1 among them!

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 10:03am | IP Logged
its too depressing...wish it would stop these scenes make me cry..we watch tv for entertainment..not to get depressed!..it will probably go on for another week..i cant watch till things get normal...i totally agree...its uncalled for to show so much pain...it looks too real..hats off to the makers and actors!

MonMad

Goldie

MonMad

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
It is very depressing.  Sorry to hear about your father's loss at an early age.  It is very tough to get over that let alone relive that again. 

Roben

Goldie

Roben

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
dont blame it on the trp's ok this death was known since november it was a part of the script since the beginning.

saylithegreat

IF-Rockerz

saylithegreat

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
pratap's death was part of the script dear, sry to hear abt ur dad
i understand wht u mtye be going
but this is a tv show, they r trying to depict sugna's pain
n they r doing it very affectively they arent trying to hurt anyone

Roben

Goldie

Roben

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
SOrry to hear about your father, but this show is very real how can they not be real in the death scenes ths is how it is and their showing it :(

_Ananya_

Goldie

_Ananya_

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 4:02am | IP Logged
I'm really sorry to hear about your father. Though last week was depressing, it wasn't done with the intention to boost the TRPs. Balika is already doing very well *touch wood*. The death scene was heart wrenching but the actors acted perfectly. The director doesn't have anything to do with the storyline, it's the creative team who decides the plot. Many of us had already predicted Pratap's death. The director did a phenomenal job by extracting such realistic emotions. BV has always been realistic so even this scene had to be the same. Sugna's pain was unbearable. It made all of cry like crazy. I'm sure they didn't mean to hurt you.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top