Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

sound of saguna's payal

shalgo Senior Member
shalgo
shalgo

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 12:22am | IP Logged
If anyone noticed, in y'day's episode, when suguna ran out to see Pratap.....will all those emotions...you could catch the rhtym of her payal.....I mean such a subtle way of showing that how happiness has given way sorrow in a matter of few minutes...I mean the direction and treatment was mindblowing. Hats off to the team

Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 1:06am | IP Logged
I'm glad it's unlike any of the Balaji serials with the loud music backdrop and that annyoying zooming of faces from different angles.

This was shown in a very nice way..... the silence itself was enough to show the pain what Sugna was going through.
mp3bapu Newbie
mp3bapu
mp3bapu

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I agree.  This show's direction is different so real.  You can feel it in your stomach, in your core; and you feel that you are there watching with your own eyes.  No wonder Balaji era is coming to end.  Colors is new era.

I think this channel is bringing out real issues instead of DRAMA. 

thanks

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index