Balika Vadhu

sound of saguna's payal

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shalgo

shalgo

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 12:22am | IP Logged
If anyone noticed, in y'day's episode, when suguna ran out to see Pratap.....will all those emotions...you could catch the rhtym of her payal.....I mean such a subtle way of showing that how happiness has given way sorrow in a matter of few minutes...I mean the direction and treatment was mindblowing. Hats off to the team

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sound of saguna's payal" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Connie

IF-Dazzler

Connie

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 1:06am | IP Logged
I'm glad it's unlike any of the Balaji serials with the loud music backdrop and that annyoying zooming of faces from different angles.

This was shown in a very nice way..... the silence itself was enough to show the pain what Sugna was going through.

mp3bapu

mp3bapu

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I agree.  This show's direction is different so real.  You can feel it in your stomach, in your core; and you feel that you are there watching with your own eyes.  No wonder Balaji era is coming to end.  Colors is new era.

I think this channel is bringing out real issues instead of DRAMA. 

thanks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.