Writers Corner

The Beginning of Something.. (Update pg29[short]) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 29

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Beginning of Something.. (Update pg29[short]) (Page 9)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sonam_s

IF-Dazzler

sonam_s

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.GoodMorning

Originally posted by sonam_s

Originally posted by sonam_s

The story is getting really interesting. Dreams can be so beautiful and you've made it exactly just that. Well done. What made you decide of the name Jai for the character?

You're going to laugh at me.. LOL Meera is the main character's name in Love Aaj Kal (the role that Deepika is playing). and Saif's character's name is Jai. I could not think of anything else so I went with those two names. LOLLOL

Your so unpredictable. LOLLOL Gosh you really like Deepika, don't you. I think she is alright, just a little boring in terms of personality, no offense. Remember I still love you. LOLLOLEmbarrassed

I thought that was expected from me!LOLLOL I love Deepika. I have never had an idol before and if I had to pick, I think Deepika might just make it. Big smile What am I talking about, she has made it. I love her because she's like me too, boring and hard working. Embarrassed Of course! and I love you too. Big smile

It was expected but the names weren't. LOLLOL Just to make you a lil jealous, she was born one day after my birthday and is a capricorn just like me. WinkEmbarrassed

I'm sure you know who my idol is. I don't think I need to spell it out. LOL

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 9:04am | IP Logged

btw, forgot commenting on last part... Tongue

well, it was nice, as always, poor Meera, as always... coz she has to bear so much time of suspense, before the next day, or better said, next chapter... LOLTongue Jai is really a nice guy... Big smile but, his messages dont clear anything! i mean, we cant guess if he too likes Meera, well, he said that she was beautiful... but... wud he like a long-time relation wid her? Confused does he think about her? Confused does he have rings under eyes in the morning coz of her? ConfusedEmbarrassed
pooooooor Meeraaaaa... Ouch she must be so confused!

anyway, update soon plz Big smile

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 9:09am | IP Logged

@Girl: Ooh, I didn't know that! Spain sounds awesome. How is it there? I read Anne Frank's diary a long time ago.. don't think I remember much, ha. I love the twilight series! I've read the books like 5 times.. tried convincing other people to read them too. Did you watch the movie?

There will be more updates, but I mean I need to update sooner so I can finish the story sooner.

Spain is a nice place.. Tongue ppl, for tourism, prefer its beaches, but i live in centre, in Madrid, so no chance.. Cry well, its just like another country.. Confused i guess, u get used to it when u have lived there since u were born Smile
well AF diary... its ok, well, its cute Tongue, the way we notice that she is still a normal teen girl despite of living in her conditions.. Sleepy its bit long.. im reading it fast though.. Confused
wow! u read all the books 5 times each?? Shocked amazing.. LOLBig smile i didnt watch the movie.. will watch it in some  free day or sumthing.
ok, then update soon... plz Tongue

afreen_786

IF-Dazzler

afreen_786

Posted: 05 May 2009 at 9:23am | IP Logged
grtttttttttttt
but such a short update
wanna read more
pls update soon
jai should have replied to dat msg but he didnt

PrincessSonshu

Groupbie

PrincessSonshu

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 5:32am | IP Logged
I just read Part 1..Its so good. Im off to read other parts. Do continue.

PrincessSonshu

Groupbie

PrincessSonshu

Posted: 06 May 2009 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Awesome! Write more! One more suggestion: Do start a blog. Thousands of people will read and appreciate. Its lovely to have a blog!

Await the next part

Post Reply New Post

Go to top