Writers Corner

The Beginning of Something.. (Update pg29[short]) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 29

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 4:16am | IP Logged
LOL.. well i guessed out coz i have my experiences na.. plus loads of readed stories in mind Tongue
im glad u like my comments Hug its a pleasure as a reader too.. Big smile
btw, i saw in a comment (habits na.. Embarrassed) that u are falling in love wid ur own creation! omg! LOL yesh, make a note and follow it... Tongue but anyway, u are not the only who falls wid fictional characters so dont feel alone.. LOLBig smile
take care

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Beginning of Something.. (Update pg29[short]) (Page 8)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 03 May 2009 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

wow what a really nice sotryBig smile It feels reallyyyyyy good to have something new and refreshing kind of story hereEmbarrassed I like your style of writing too!! And the short updatesLOL Pls pls pls continue yaar. I cant wait to find out more about Jai and Meera Big smile

ufff just a dreamAngryAngryLOL 

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 2:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 2:24am | IP Logged

sonam_s

IF-Dazzler

sonam_s

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.GoodMorning

Originally posted by sonam_s

The story is getting really interesting. Dreams can be so beautiful and you've made it exactly just that. Well done. What made you decide of the name Jai for the character?

You're going to laugh at me.. LOL Meera is the main character's name in Love Aaj Kal (the role that Deepika is playing). and Saif's character's name is Jai. I could not think of anything else so I went with those two names. LOLLOL

Your so unpredictable. LOLLOL Gosh you really like Deepika, don't you. I think she is alright, just a little boring in terms of personality, no offense. Remember I still love you. LOLLOLEmbarrassed

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 04 May 2009 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.GoodMorning

Originally posted by Girl_2007

LOL.. well i guessed out coz i have my experiences na.. plus loads of readed stories in mind Tongue
im glad u like my comments Hug its a pleasure as a reader too.. Big smile
btw, i saw in a comment (habits na.. Embarrassed) that u are falling in love wid ur own creation! omg! LOL yesh, make a note and follow it... Tongue but anyway, u are not the only who falls wid fictional characters so dont feel alone.. LOLBig smile
take care

You seem to read a lot. Are you reading a book currently? I started Nicholas Sparks' The Choice since I loved his Dear John so much. Do you read his stuff? Oh, his A walk to remember was the best one!!
no nope... i dont know about him... actually i dont have any english books as im living in spain.. Tongue but i will try to search for those books u mentioned on net Big smile by the title, they seem to be really interesting!
i was reading, Ana Frank, the diary, (in spanish) for a school projet, and i read sometimes New Moon by Stephanie Meyer... this one is taking me more time than the first book of twilight, i think i might have loosen some interest Tongue do u like twilight?

Thank god I'm not alone in falling love.[LOL that for sure!] This story is a little close to my heart. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed aaaw Embarrassed really!
Although I do think it's time to finish it soon. Big smile
and by soon you mean.... what? like, how much updates more? Confused i really wanted this story to continue long.. Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top