Writers Corner

The Beginning of Something.. (Update pg29[short]) (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 29

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 11:46am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwww yayyyyy so exciting Tongue!!
i LOVED the first date, its so complete and no incidents! LOL aw... Embarrassed so cutee so cutee...
and, what did u have planned? and why didnt u write it? sorry if im being gossip.Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Beginning of Something.. (Update pg29[short]) (Page 26)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 August 2009 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 11 August 2009 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.GoodMorning

I was planning on breaking them up at the first date to end the story - a tragic ending. But you guys ruined my plans. UnhappyLOL

ShockedShocked WAHAAAAAATTTTT!
ROFL
it wudnt have been tragic, it wud have been sensless and crazy Kully... glad u didnt do that...ROFL.... lol

I am glad you liked the date though.. didn't want anything out of the blue to happen this time. Big smile
Big smileBig smile ya, i liked it, and Nish and everything else will like it too

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Girl_2007

I was planning on breaking them up at the first date to end the story - a tragic ending. But you guys ruined my plans. UnhappyLOL

ROFL
it wudnt have been tragic, it wud have been sensless and crazy Kully... glad u didnt do that...ROFL.... lol

I am glad you liked the date though.. didn't want anything out of the blue to happen this time. Big smile
Big smileBig smile ya, i liked it, and Nish and everything else will like it too

uffff kully Angry didnt i tell you achu will get you ROFLROFL
and yes i loved the first date Big smile it was nice and simple.. peacful.. they got to know each other

yes archana nish and everTHING else will like it too AngryAngryLOL

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 9:45am | IP Logged

WAAAAAHT!ShockedShockedShocked nAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Broken Heart

U JUST CANTTTT CryAngry - u cant do this to us.... they just started really knowing each other and ur gonna end their story! nooo... continue for Meeras sake and for Jais sake.... continue till many many chaptersssss, coz they really need to know each other Cry.. they r soooo young, the shud continue their love na.... gulp* sob*........

this is the kind of reaction u were expecting Nish? ROFL
Na.. but really, Kully, i dunno Confused i think there r loads of things to do yet na... Tongue world is big
u shud plan some more meetings of Jai and Meera... otherwise we wont get the prize for getting torture wid so much suspense na Angry
LOL Dont hurry so much... or time will hurry too... lol, Tongue - just write what comes in ur mind
i told u kully ROFLROFLROFL and yes archu i was ROFL Cool

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 12 August 2009 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Nishi*

ROFL

uffff kully Angry didnt i tell you achu will get you ROFLROFL
and yes i loved the first date Big smile it was nice and simple.. peacful.. they got to know each other

yes archana nish and everTHING else will like it too AngryAngryLOL

oops... Embarrassed

LOLLOLLOL well.....

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 August 2009 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 5:29am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLArchu just insulted everyone. ROFL

The problem with me is that I don't want to ruin the story so I keep thinking about ending it. LOL

ROFL... and at the same time... ROFLStern Smile gulp**....

well Kully.... U will ruin the story if u end it! got it?...

Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top