Writers Corner

The Beginning of Something.. (Update pg29[short]) (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 29

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
I like the update Smile even though it was really short. wow meeras first date Shocked and  i really like her outfit Embarrassed maybe something like.. gray t shirt.. like one of thsoe from forever 21 with the v necks with somethin heheLOL yup.. nice n simple i how i like it Big smile other wise its just too much you know Angry i wonder what will happen. maybe they are taking things too fast and gonna break up soon... u said they were texting wuite a lot na. or is this what people who meet each other before dates do all the times nowadays.. text text LOLLOL i wouldnt know.. dont have a phone Stern SmileCry wellllll........ update soon young one Smile 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Beginning of Something.. (Update pg29[short]) (Page 25)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 9:24am | IP Logged

omgh... Ouch three months widout seeing him! if she loves like me, then shes gonna suffer in pain... shes gonna wake up in the middle of a random dream and start twisting in the bed to get some impossible sleep.... ouch...

Buttt... anyway Big smile its she whos leaving na? atleast she wont see his workplace empty or something so sad like that

Stilll.... hope she keeps herself busy, and hope these three months mean 3 updates LOLBig smile - or else make em meet secretely!!! yayyyy! Tongue LOL wow.

Update sooon ok?

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 9:30am | IP Logged

WAAAAAHT!ShockedShockedShocked nAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Broken Heart

U JUST CANTTTT CryAngry - u cant do this to us.... they just started really knowing each other and ur gonna end their story! nooo... continue for Meeras sake and for Jais sake.... continue till many many chaptersssss, coz they really need to know each other Cry.. they r soooo young, the shud continue their love na.... gulp* sob*........

this is the kind of reaction u were expecting Nish? ROFL
Na.. but really, Kully, i dunno Confused i think there r loads of things to do yet na... Tongue world is big
u shud plan some more meetings of Jai and Meera... otherwise we wont get the prize for getting torture wid so much suspense na Angry
LOL Dont hurry so much... or time will hurry too... lol, Tongue - just write what comes in ur mind

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Yyayyyy finally, Big smile the first date, update update update soon!
wonder if Jai will notice those earrings,... WinkEmbarrassedDay Dreaming - uhm... better i stop day-dreaming like this, its not healthy! ShockedROFL
nice outfit ya Big smile
update pleasiesss... EmbarrassedConfusedBig smile

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.GoodMorning

I will update tonight.. I decided not to do what I had in mind when coming here..

when is tonight? Tongue

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top