Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
WHAT!? 😲😑 you cant finnish this so soon yaar.. it just began 😭  edit*  you're gonna get it from archanaπŸ˜†Edited by *Nishi* - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: *Nishi*

WHAT!? 😲😑 you cant finnish this so soon yaar.. it just began 😭  edit*  you're gonna get it from archanaπŸ˜†

Don't worry, those will be long updates!! I can't just finish now.

*glad Archana isn't here yetπŸ˜†*
*Nishi* thumbnail
okay good....

but she will be soon πŸ˜† ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
She decided there was no point in being so sentimental about it though. Of course they could visit each other whenever they wanted and they had just met so didn't even know what the future held for them. She had the next few days off work so she decided to finish the school work that was piling up. The work kept her busy, but they were on the phone texting each other quite a lot.

A week had passed and Meera finally had time to relax from work. She was exhausted and this weekend was the big day -- their first date on saturday! She was both excited and nervous, thinking about what she would wear and what they would do. Naina and Meera finally ended up picking out her outfit - it was simple yet beautiful - a white skirt with a t-shirt plus Meera's favorite silver earrings and new sandals.

Uh-oh. Well, I updated twice.. not that it is a lot of stuff, nothing important/big happening, lol.
*Nishi* thumbnail
I like the update 😊 even though it was really short. wow meeras first date 😲 and  i really like her outfit 😳 maybe something like.. gray t shirt.. like one of thsoe from forever 21 with the v necks with somethin heheπŸ˜† yup.. nice n simple i how i like it πŸ˜ƒ other wise its just too much you know 😑 i wonder what will happen. maybe they are taking things too fast and gonna break up soon... u said they were texting wuite a lot na. or is this what people who meet each other before dates do all the times nowadays.. text text πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i wouldnt know.. dont have a phone 😳😭 wellllll........ update soon young one 😊 
Girl_2007 thumbnail

omgh...  three months widout seeing him! if she loves like me, then shes gonna suffer in pain... shes gonna wake up in the middle of a random dream and start twisting in the bed to get some impossible sleep.... ouch...

Buttt... anyway πŸ˜ƒ its she whos leaving na? atleast she wont see his workplace empty or something so sad like that

Stilll.... hope she keeps herself busy, and hope these three months mean 3 updates πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ - or else make em meet secretely!!! yayyyy! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† wow.

Update sooon ok?
Girl_2007 thumbnail

WAAAAAHT!😲😲😲 nAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN πŸ₯Ί

U JUST CANTTTT 😭😑 - u cant do this to us.... they just started really knowing each other and ur gonna end their story! nooo... continue for Meeras sake and for Jais sake.... continue till many many chaptersssss, coz they really need to know each other πŸ˜­.. they r soooo young, the shud continue their love na.... gulp* sob*........

this is the kind of reaction u were expecting Nish? 🀣
Na.. but really, Kully, i dunno πŸ˜• i think there r loads of things to do yet na... πŸ˜› world is big
u shud plan some more meetings of Jai and Meera... otherwise we wont get the prize for getting torture wid so much suspense na 😑
πŸ˜† Dont hurry so much... or time will hurry too... lol, πŸ˜› - just write what comes in ur mind
Girl_2007 thumbnail
Yyayyyy finally, πŸ˜ƒ the first date, update update update soon!
wonder if Jai will notice those earrings,... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜ - uhm... better i stop day-dreaming like this, its not healthy! 😲🀣
nice outfit ya πŸ˜ƒ
update pleasiesss... πŸ˜³πŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ
I will update tonight.. I decided not to do what I had in mind when coming here..