The Beginning of Something.. (Update pg29[short]) - Page 17

Posted: 14 years ago
Sorry for the delay, updating right now!
So they walked out to the car together; feeling a little happy and a little nervous.

While in the car, Meera says, "I've never been late to work before. You're going to get me in trouble. Should we call?!"

To that, Jai says, "who will you call? You're with the person in charge."

"Ohh, you're right!" and then she relaxed.

It was quiet for a bit, not awkward, but just silence. Then Jai asked, "so what are you thinking about?"

"I'm thinking about why I agreed to go on a date with you, if you want my honest opinion."

"HUH?! I thought you liked me.." says a confused and disappointed Jai.

"Of course I like you! But I'm saying that because I don't really know much about you," says Meera hoping he'll understand.

"Oh, well, duh. We're going to date to get to know each other."

"But I don't even know how old you are!"

"You know you could have just asked. I'm 22. How old are you?"

"I'm going to be 19 in two months."

"Oh, a birthday coming up! So we're ok with the age thing or do you need to know more to go on a date with me?"

"I already agreed; I was just asking," said Meera while making a face.

Then they got to work. Neither of them wanted to get out of the car, but eventually they both went in, making sure not to walk together as they didn't want people to start talking.

The rest of the day was going quite boringly. It was a busy day at work and they were both already behind because they were late. Then randomly, her phone starts to vibrate, she checked to see who it was, it was Jai asking where she wants to go for their first date. She just shook her head and smiled and wrote back "we're at work right now and it's super busy, let's discuss later." He texted her back with a sad face emoticon which made her smile once more.

When she was about to clock out to leave, he came up and asked if she wanted to have lunch since he was about to get something to eat before returning to work. She said, "well, I do have a lot of homework to do," but after seeing his disappointed face she said, "but a half an hour couldn't hurt, right?" He had a huge grin on his face after that.

Ok, probably not the best update, but I want the first date to be special so still thinking up some good ideas for that!
Omg that is gawgus, whoa hes 22? and shes 18? cool, a little age difference but it doesnt matter ... lunch together? its sweet, awwwww.

ii wonder where they go for there date *thinks* lol

this chap is one of ma favourites :D

gotta go now byeee x
awwwwwwwwwiieeeees!!! they are so cute! 😳
lol he has got more interest for her than she for him.. πŸ˜› or atleat thats wat i cud make out.. 22.. wow.. thats a cooooool age... 😳 i dunno, i feel so...
Birthday coming! its true... πŸ˜ƒ, and im sure Meera will get a special gift on this bday.... 😳 right? πŸ˜›πŸ˜† lol..
uhmm... so this lunch is a date before the date... waiting impatiently....!! πŸ˜›

LMAO kully.... did you named them Meera and Jai just like the movie Love Aaj Kal.... btw everyone whose reading this message

Love Aaj Kal is in theatres July 31

(Just a quick promotions on your thread kully...hehe)
update soon!!!
and thanks for the info Aishu
Originally posted by Girl_2007

update soon!!!
and thanks for the info Aishu

no prob.

The movie Love Aaj Kal is talking about how love changed from 1965 to 2009. Do check it out when it's in theatre July 31❀️
Originally posted by Terenaina

no prob.

The movie Love Aaj Kal is talking about how love changed from 1965 to 2009. Do check it out when it's in theatre July 31❀️

r u sure u got nothing to do wid that movie production company or something? πŸ˜•πŸ˜† just kiddingπŸ˜›, thanks for telling the date and wats the film about
Originally posted by Girl_2007

r u sure u got nothing to do wid that movie production company or something? πŸ˜•πŸ˜† just kiddingπŸ˜›, thanks for telling the date and wats the film about

LOL well I'm good friends with the crew that worked on the movieβ­οΈπŸ˜† 
The movie is about how relationship is changed from 1965 to 2009
Originally posted by Terenaina

LOL well I'm good friends with the crew that worked on the movieβ­οΈπŸ˜† 
oh cool, so im right! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
The movie is about how relationship is changed from 1965 to 2009
ya ya i know, i was saying thanku for telling us wat the movies about.
Edited by Girl_2007 - 14 years ago