Chat Clubs

>M|:: BAian's Chit Chat ::|S< (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

khakshan-aa

IF-Rockerz

khakshan-aa

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Charri: Great work with siggies awsome simply love them thanks dear...
& i m really SORRY dear Cry Cry i was the one to pm everyone abt the link not roshni she just posted the link on Graphic thread .... sorry i missed u.
i havnt finished mailing everyone still have to so was gng to mail u also but Confused
shorrry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ">M|:: BAian's Chit Chat ::|S< (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

punjabikuri007

punjabikuri007

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
~*~haa haa haa Khekshan....Luv that "namuna"word for Miss good for nothing 007ROFL....or yaar main kabab main haddi nai ban rai...i'd come after they were done n wud've hugged them seperately the forced them to each other n hugged them both like "big huggie bear".... n yaar AD ke liay jo merzi bolo...i take no offense I'm only n only am concerned abt BA......
N PLZ CREATIVES Bharat is havin so difficulty adjustin w/ 007....please take us all as fresh look everyday....B kisi ke sath to comfortable feel keray ga na.....PS ppl get so confortable around meWink

~*~Cherri yaar nice siggies....ahhhhhhhhh much they put us thro to get BA married n it happened in a snap with mostly AD n G's memories...hate them.... n thanx for explainin the hindu wedding...but yaar even if they use the original sindhoor or fill whole maang or take 7 phere...its not the same cuz pundit used their serial names not real....or it doesn't matter as long the original rituals are done, ur married!!!!

~*~Hetu....yaar where were u kiddo.....everythin o'ite wid u????

~*~ Roshini thanx deary to makin CC....

~*~ Priya yaar i'll try but morale is too low....my imagination don't go very far as I don't get to c BA.....but I'll try....

~*~ Shaline dear did u get anywhere with the link i sent u...sorry bub not so good at software.....

khakshan-aa

IF-Rockerz

khakshan-aa

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Noshii had made some siggies plz do have a look :
i have posted them on Graphic creation (as that the official thread for our creations)
here's the link:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1096480&TPN=14&#20445589

punjabikuri007

punjabikuri007

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

haey yaar dil tore dia....these things cud've been used on your V-D gifts to each other n BA.....but oh well we'r hear n so does BA scenes so what if BA aren't on-air.....n thanx for putting 'em out...u kno u shud post the link to "maula mere maula" too....we all cud use a lil boost here.....

luv ya kiddo

khakshan-aa

IF-Rockerz

khakshan-aa

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Noshii dear dnt worry i will still use them in my vm (no no ur vm i m still trying to find that song 'lemme b ur hero dnt lose hope)
wanted to share them with everyone so thought of posting

& here's the link for VD's VM
Valentine Days Bharat & Aditi's videomix on the song Maula mere Maula from movie Anwar.
Download link:
http://www.zshare.net/video/556067054c6dd501/

punjabikuri007

punjabikuri007

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

awww aren't u sweet....BTW that was the quickest delivery...Thanx I jus luv the song n how u put it together jus marvelous....n i wanted everyone to see that master piece too....

as for lemme be ur hero....don't sweat it yaar...milay to theek hai werna no biggy.....

khakshan-aa

IF-Rockerz

khakshan-aa

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by punjabikuri007

awww aren't u sweet....BTW that was the quickest delivery...Thanx I jus luv the song n how u put it together jus marvelous....n i wanted everyone to see that master piece too....

as for lemme be ur hero....don't sweat it yaar...milay to theek hai werna no biggy.....

Thank u so much for liking it dear...btw it's not only my master piece u have a share in it   Smile
so girls credit goes to Noshi & me both Tongue

punjabikuri007

punjabikuri007

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
oh being humble now huh???.....they'll c it at the end of the song...but yaar its not fair u shud'v put ur name there too...I only helped u with the concept.....anyway before i start bullyin around let me say, okay Teamwork it was. Tongue

BTW I watched that Song like 10 times when u first sent it...and I'll do it all over again today.....

Edited by punjabikuri007 - 27 February 2009 at 3:21pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top