Chat Clubs

>M|:: BAian's Chit Chat ::|S< (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

maya 1234

maya 1234

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Thank you sooo much Shalini your updates saved me some time both yesterday and today

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ">M|:: BAian's Chit Chat ::|S< (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khakshan-aa

IF-Rockerz

khakshan-aa

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by punjabikuri007

Shanu yaar that exactly wat I'm doin too....so stuck on BA can't let go of 'em...so I've started BA's first meeting epi...relivin every moment as its nu everytime I c it...n get excited to watch the next part as if i've never seen it before.....

since i called off yesterday...I watched until B stopped A from leavin....Awwww how adorable he looks in tears....especially when he snaped out n realized what he's abt to lose and made a most quick decision (tellin A that he can't live w/o her, somethin he cudn't convince himself for) n that promise was ah so sweet....y D y'd u droped at the wrong time...I'd be so romantic cute if A hugged B while he was on his knee...or sat on his folded leg Day Dreamingaccepting the proposalBlushing...my lil BA are so irresistable....I felt like goin there n give a big squeezeHug!!!!

Noshii those days were the memorable days for us BAians..
the proposal scene was mindblowing AWWWEmbarrassed   i really wanted A to hug B but D interuppted... y these people want use to interept whenever BA were having great timeAngry, noone disturbed or interupted when AD r or were having nice time (sorry no offence)

Noshii D ne tau pehle hi maza khrab ker diya tha tumne kabab mei hadi zaroor banna thay LOLLOL

maya 1234

maya 1234

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I hope on monday's episode Bharat sees Sindoras real colors. Yaar uske kismat main maa ka pyar likha hi nhin hai

khakshan-aa

IF-Rockerz

khakshan-aa

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 11:21am | IP Logged
thanks shalini for the update
hope sins true colour comes in front of A & B
B believes NA...
@maya: ager maa hi aisi hai tau usk naseeb mei ma ka pyar kaise hoga

khakshan-aa

IF-Rockerz

khakshan-aa

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged

yaar does any feels that Mohi is not comfortable doing Husband wife parts w/ Good for nothing 007?????? I was reliving BA's nice love story and that jinx appreared on the side with Bharat...so out of curiostiy I opened to c it (dil pay pathar rakh ker open kia...to c her w/B)...where she asked if B wud forget her had she went in COMA (ask me I'll tell u....yeah he'll definately forget u...before an eye blink).....I'm B did the scene but i think if it was A (our shami)...this cud've been much moer intense w/B getting all possessive n holdin her close to assure her that she's the most important thing to him.....n defiantely IT WAS A STRONG CALL FOR A PASSIONATE HUG!!!! but the scene ended in a rush n B only pressed on her shoulder.....

do u guys feel the same of its just me....I was uncomfortable w/ her fake acting....besides she's takin all the scoops Heck I'd be mad too..

Noshii i m also in the same boat i'm so uncomfortable seeing her with B.. tau B ka kya haal ho raha hoga poor guy... ek tau shamin gayi aur yeh namoona mila aur dosra he is not getting more screen time...

-CharriMango-

IF-Rockerz

-CharriMango-

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Hello! Here are some creations! Feel free to use!

maya 1234

maya 1234

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khakshan-aa

yaar does any feels that Mohi is not comfortable doing Husband wife parts w/ Good for nothing 007?????? I was reliving BA's nice love story and that jinx appreared on the side with Bharat...so out of curiostiy I opened to c it (dil pay pathar rakh ker open kia...to c her w/B)...where she asked if B wud forget her had she went in COMA (ask me I'll tell u....yeah he'll definately forget u...before an eye blink).....I'm B did the scene but i think if it was A (our shami)...this cud've been much moer intense w/B getting all possessive n holdin her close to assure her that she's the most important thing to him.....n defiantely IT WAS A STRONG CALL FOR A PASSIONATE HUG!!!! but the scene ended in a rush n B only pressed on her shoulder.....

do u guys feel the same of its just me....I was uncomfortable w/ her fake acting....besides she's takin all the scoops Heck I'd be mad too..

Noshii i m also in the same boat i'm so uncomfortable seeing her with B.. tau B ka kya haal ho raha hoga poor guy... ek tau shamin gayi aur yeh namoona mila aur dosra he is not getting more screen time...

No romatick  scene between B & NA since VD episode, something is wrong yaar doesn't make any sense.

Shalines

IF-Dazzler

Shalines

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Charri I loved the creations Clap great work....wouldn't mind if you did more Wink BTW I know it's acting and all but do they really put sindoor in those wedding scenes?  I know for sure it was his hand they showed but I guess it wasn't really sindoor huh?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top