>M|:: BAian's Chit Chat ::|S< - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
poor guy cudnt decide y is he so worried & for what
the girl hated in the beggining he started to love her
Those were some really good times.
hey gals,
whats up?glad we have this cc, but sad at the same time that our wonderful BA is off air now..this fake gal is getting all importance in the show and bharat is just a prop now..not only the creatives broke our BA, they are almost making this fake gal as the lead..

khakshan, i loved that episode too...good times
yaar does anyone kno the whereabout of HETU, SHOBBY n GG n rest of 'em...have they ditched us or what????? I hope everything is o'ite wid 'em
noshi,
dont know abt GG ..she is missing for more than 2 wks, really worried abt her.feb has been a very disppointing month--shamin is replaced and no GC update😭
hetu is visiting the forum, just not posting, still upset...got her PMs
shobby is active, i saw her posts too
Priya yaar thanx for updates....the last time i spoke with GG we both cried a river over BA and made a pack not to update our storyline....I tried to convince her to update GC as she told me that she has it allset just a bit of fixin here n there.....I can't blame her for not wantin to do that as we both thought that since BA is no there...how'r guess no one wud want to read those updates....but I'm worried as she vanished...I don't even kno her FC id!!!!!

Plz  tell Heju....babe i'm in the same boat (not watchin the show at all as I started for BA only) but i just cudn't leave my family on BAFC....tell her that her family want to c her post once in a while...

Hope we all get active all over again soon MS come online in a fresh nu serial....(not fresh nu like ma last Idea😉) 
Shanu yaar that exactly wat I'm doin too....so stuck on BA can't let go of 'em...so I've started BA's first meeting epi...relivin every moment as its nu everytime I c it...n get excited to watch the next part as if i've never seen it before.....

since i called off yesterday...I watched until B stopped A from leavin....Awwww how adorable he looks in tears....especially when he snaped out n realized what he's abt to lose and made a most quick decision (tellin A that he can't live w/o her, somethin he cudn't convince himself for) n that promise was ah so sweet....y D y'd u droped at the wrong time...I'd be so romantic cute if A hugged B while he was on his knee...or sat on his folded leg 😍accepting the proposal☺️...my lil BA are so irresistable....I felt like goin there n give a big squeeze🤗!!!!

Edited by punjabikuri007 - 15 years ago
yaar does any feels that Mohi is not comfortable doing Husband wife parts w/ Good for nothing 007?????? I was reliving BA's nice love story and that jinx appreared on the side with Bharat...so out of curiostiy I opened to c it (dil pay pathar rakh ker open kia...to c her w/B)...where she asked if B wud forget her had she went in COMA (ask me I'll tell u....yeah he'll definately forget u...before an eye blink).....I'm B did the scene but i think if it was A (our shami)...this cud've been much moer intense w/B getting all possessive n holdin her close to assure her that she's the most important thing to him.....n defiantely IT WAS A STRONG CALL FOR A PASSIONATE HUG!!!! but the scene ended in a rush n B only pressed on her shoulder.....

do u guys feel the same of its just me....I was uncomfortable w/ her fake acting....besides she's takin all the scoops Heck I'd be mad too..
Hi guys, glad to join you all on the BA CC 👏 Sorry for being so late but I had some very urgent stuff to take care of.

Here's today's udate if anyone's still interested....I know the show's a bit disappointing these days....just watching because our Mohit is still there 😉

PT1
Everyone at the temple offering prayers.  NA rushes back home and straight up to Sindoora's room.  She pulls off the covers and sees cushions.  She runs and Brings Bharat to show him that Sin isn't there but when she pulls the covers this time Sindoora is there asleep!  Bharat apologises to her for waking her up.  She says her foot is paining her and she can't sleep and asks NA to massage them for her.  Bharat leaves.  NA is confused and wondering how come Sin returned.  NA vows to catch Sindoora while Sindoora vows not to get caught.  Sin suddenly gets up and grabs NA's hand tightly.  She tells NA to leave and close the door behind her then lies back down to sleep.  NA sees the blood on Sin's feet and leaves scared.
Back at the temple Baba says that the baby is very lucky for the family and asks for Amar & Gauri to take blessings as parents.  Gauri explains that she isn't the mother.  Baba gives them offering and Gauri says they should go to the hospital to see Divya.

PT2
They reach the hospital and Gauri places the baby next to Divya.  Gauri takes Divya's hand and completes the rituals that the mother is supposed to perform.  Gauri leaves with Dia and Amar stays back.
Sindoora wakes up and calls for Bharat.  She wants to ask him for something and will he give it to her?  He replies to himself that he hopes it not something that he's not able to give her.  She says that she saw a dream that she should go to Kali mandir and offer prayers so that she will get better and asks his permission to go.  Bharat says  ok.  NA comes secretly to Sin's room and hears her talking aloud about getting rid of Divya.

PT3
Sindoora is at a temple remembering what Baba had told her to do to make things better.  NA goes to Sin's room and sees that she's not there.  She rushes to tell Bharat.  He says he knows that - she's gone to the temple.  Amar passes by at the same time and NA calls him in.  She tells both Amar & Bharat that she fears Sin is going to harm Divya.  Amar's phone rings and he answers.  Epi ends.

Precap
Sindoora is in the hospital in Divya's room and is about to do something to her.

Thank you sooo much Shalini your updates saved me some time both yesterday and today