Woh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki

Hanuman movie (cartoon movie)

Poll Question: Will there be an ad for the movie Hanuman soon??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

adlindian

adlindian

Posted: 20 October 2005 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Hi folks,

As many of you might already know, Sahara One Motion Pictures Limited, is part of the production team of India's first full length animated feature film, based on India's first superhero Hanuman.

Therefore, my question is, like we have seen in the case of Hare Kkanch Ki Choodiyan and Kohinoor, WILL Sahara One in the opening few mintues display a product promotion of this?? Will it go along the lines of Rani taking Cheenu or will there be a bit more for this advertisment within a show?? This is just what I will think may happen, but in the past week, many of the thoughts I have had turned out to be wrong (well it wasn't my fault, the stupid transistor didn't give me the warning that said, high current may cause irrepairable damageAngry)

Do reply with your opinions (hopefully you all have a had a better week than me!!!)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hanuman movie (cartoon movie)" in Woh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TiNa58

IF-Veteran Member

TiNa58

Posted: 20 October 2005 at 9:19am | IP Logged
i think there will be an ad of it in wrwmk one of these days...

Edited by mtina58 - 20 October 2005 at 9:22am

TiNa58

IF-Veteran Member

TiNa58

Posted: 21 October 2005 at 5:23am | IP Logged
hey, cheenu finally did mention abt the film in thursday's ep... LOL

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 24 October 2005 at 7:24am | IP Logged
yes i think ofcourse the promotion would come in the serial, coz also Ekta is dng the same thing for her movie Koi Aap Sa.

and yes Tina finally cheenu talked about da movie

cheers

Post Reply New Post

Go to top