Balika Vadhu

The BEST Serial!!!---Amazing Director:-)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

simran777

simran777

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 7:26am | IP Logged
ClapClap Hat's off to the Director, Writers, Creators---whole team of this show!!ClapClap

Life is a roller-coaster and with certain aspects of India--it's corruption, it's poverty, and some devastating traditions/rituals....actually have extremely sad consequences even surpassing the tragedies shown on this show...

Someone asked if the bus situation is something that happens there---i'll say to just research the news dear because Alot of such things take place...

Just as "Slumdog Millionare" and "Smile Pinky" have gotten recognizition displaying a heartfelt reality to awaken people's mind and souls....this show belongs to that category of beautifully attempting to touch people and sending a sad yet powerful message to stop and acknowledge what's happening beyond you...unfortunately, *Not all will have the capability to fully comprehend or absorb this in it's true essence---which is again understandable because if Everyone did, then we wouldn't have these situations existing in the first place* We are so acustomed to thinking in our own little world, yes we'll read news here and there, but our lives revolve around us!--Seeing Pratap not die and a happy Sugna marriage would make "US" happy.--But by not showing that the Director is asking us to think and feel beyond us to a message of what's wrong in our society! We see and judge things in our own little way---often we fail to see the colors of the spectrum due the biast of our vision which we've grown up with...of course, no one want's Pratap to die---it's not fair but ask those who had this/much worse happen to them in Real life! I wonder why people didn't say "i'll stop watching this show" when Gehna was married to the father-like old Basant or at similiar other tragedies....I mean were they less tragic? You can't judge until you've walked a mile in someone's shoes...we're not in Gehna's situation but how sad is it---even her dreams are crushed like Sugna's and she's always shown unhappy with the unjustice that took place with her. But somehow in our 'typical dramatic indian thinking' we decide this is worse than that. No, we are nobody to do that---Tragedy remains and exists, regardless of how we deal with it...This serial shows "Truth" a sad bitter truth along with some happy moments and hope---of course all of us would like to see happy things, and Pratap-Sugna's happy married life, but there's a point to this serial! We shouldn't fail to see that and think on a higher level...

Poverty exists, Terrorism is happening, Extreme religious and cultural ways are being taken out of context etc.....and ultimately it's all harming mankind****this show is not showing the typical 'tv serial' drama of this person cheated on that and had affair or some jealous person is separating a husband wife, the typical family schemes etc.....*****This show is all together on a whole other level (thus, it requires us to think a much higher level to appreciate this show)---that must be acknowledged!!

We are All responsible (in some indirect way) of what happens in our society and change is made with Knowledge or Power. Obviously, certain changes (to have more positive, less negative) must take place which cannot be done so without an awareness....ultimately, this show brings us some awareness/realization and knowledge of what's happening---and as they say knowledge is power...power=changeStar This show should give realization to people like Dadisa watching that Love to others (bigger/smaller, richer/poorer, blood-relative or not) gives more happiness all around, it gives realization to people of society that people like Phulki if given another chance (which they deserve) can be SOO happy too, it gives realization that pain is pain whether it's tragedy with own blood relative (Sugna &Pratap) or Anandi, Gehna, Phulki and all their parents....Love, Dreams, Happiness etc..are not different for different people!

In a very subtle yet powerful way the directors/creators have emphasized on the important aspect and feelings so beautifullly (without all the typical drumrolls, thunder, unnecessary footage) example---almost every detailed minute of this show with it's interaction amongst the characters, their choice of words, and the whole situations are so carefully, artistically, and philosophically portrayed that i'm absolutely at an awe with how well this show is made...
---we truly feel the unjustice/evilness/cruelty of Dadisa and typical rituals still going on
---we truly felt for Anandi, Gehna, Sumitra and all their Poor family situations
---we truly felt Pratap & Sugna's true love and dreams
---and we truly felt the sadness for Pratap's death----so much that people aren't wanting to even watch the show anymore!!---that shows the Director's success in how touching and moving it was for people, and unfortunately for the people Who Really go through this in real life...they cannot just shut off a tv and say I don't want to accept this! They actually live through it----to bring out such emotions in the viewers (positive/negative) tells the talent and shows a Good Director and his team accomplishing the emotions they meant for the viewers to feel!!Clap 

Edited by simran777 - 26 February 2009 at 8:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rita2512MonMad

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The BEST Serial!!!---Amazing Director:-)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CherryPrincess

CherryPrincess

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 11:03am | IP Logged
you dont kind of leave anything more for me to say. So, would just say, "Very well written!"

just to add two cents to what you have written,  previously we were saying that they were sending wrong message by showing apshagun and all that bullshit. But amazing this entire episode finished and we didnt see that scene in which anandi and jagya dropped the shagun thali while playing. So, aren't they always keeping track of sending right message? Yes, they are. and for that, I truly applaud the creatives. Bravo !Tongue

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
wow wow so rightly written...no words 2 describe ur post dear!!!i completely agree wid wat u hve written...!!hats off the entire team of BV... each n every emotion was  beautifully potrayed !!!

simran777

simran777

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

@ Cherry Princess & Sugarpie } Heart why thank you dear! 4 your nice words...i just was so impressed with it, that i thought lemme take a min and just write what i feel...

**Glad you guys understand my view and love the fact that ya'll appreciate the show just like i doHug

**Let's see how they take it from here and what happens nowQuestion  Btw--my guess is that Tragedies amongst families, societys either bring people together or further apart...sometimes a bit of both (ex. in natural disasters people come together and join to help out . Another example is the 9/11 incident in NY where studies showed that people became much more friendlier and helpful towards each other. Whereas, hate also spread after 9/11, causing lots destruction, In families similarily that positive/negative happens ) Some things are not always in our hands and we can't do anything but some things are. Often we are the very cause of our own unhappiness because the very same situations dealt with love over hate, affection over egos, then that lessens the pain for everyone---So, with this family tragedy, i'm this show will beautifully point out the negative actions and words of people (making us realize what should not take place) and the positive acts necessary in healing to get through it all (making us feel how the actors should behave for the healing to take place and what is lacking)---how they show this will be absolutely amazing 2 watch!!

Ohh, and i'm sure "all the poor in-laws of the bindnis" will play a role supportive and pious role too, despite the fact that they were insulted so many times (that itself will portray a very powerful message of high human values)...It's just going to be very touching and amazing to watch from here on...
**I can't wait 2 see today's episode either!!Smile

Edited by simran777 - 26 February 2009 at 1:22pm

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran777

@ Cherry Princess & Sugarpie } Heart why thank you dear! 4 your nice words...i just was so impressed with it, that i thought lemme take a min and just write what i feel...

**Glad you guys understand my view and love the fact that ya'll appreciate the show just like i doHug

**Let's see how they take it from here and what happens nowQuestion  Btw--my guess is that Tragedies amongst families, societys either bring people together or further apart...sometimes a bit of both (ex. in natural disasters people come together and join to help out . Another example is the 9/11 incident in NY where studies showed that people became much more friendlier and helpful towards each other. Whereas, hate also spread after 9/11, causing lots destruction, In families similarily that positive/negative happens ) Some things are not always in our hands and we can't do anything but some things are. Often we are the very cause of our own unhappiness because the very same situations dealt with love over hate, affection over egos, then that lessens the pain for everyone---So, with this family tragedy, i'm this show will beautifully point out the negative actions and words of people (making us realize what should not take place) and the positive acts necessary in healing to get through it all (making us feel how the actors should behave for the healing to take place and what is lacking)---how they show this will be absolutely amazing 2 watch!!

Ohh, and i'm sure "all the poor in-laws of the bindnis" will play a role supportive and pious role too, despite the fact that they were insulted so many times (that itself will portray a very powerful message of high human values)...It's just going to be very touching and amazing to watch from here on...
**I can't wait 2 see today's episode either!!Smile
simran im quite impressed by ur writg dear!!wat amazing thoughts!!Clap agreed agreed! btw jus changed my userid...simply call me meher!

Edited by mehraan - 26 February 2009 at 1:57pm

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Wow, first of all Simran - a beautifully written post, you've explained everything perfectly, really have nothing left to sayClap

Very true that seeing everything perfectly work out would definitely make us happy, but then what is the point of the show? To see how great child marriages work out? Their point is to show the consequences of it, and Pratap's death was just another one of those. They are not working to promote child marriages, they are working to make the urban world aware of such cruelties and the consequences that follow.

The BV creative team never fails to impress me further and further day by day. Their research they have put into this is really showing, esp by bringing up the dacoit issue. There are so many crimes that happen in our world, esp in remote places like Rajasthan. The world isnt just all falling off cliffs and getting plastic surgery... there's a lot more.

And like u've said Simran - this furious rage that the viewers are showing - is exactly what the creatives were aiming at. If we hadn't been moved by his death, by Sugna becoming a widow... then they wouldn't be making such a great show would they? But BV has touched us so deeply, that their pain is our pain, and we have learned to cry and laugh along with them. Just another accomplishment by the talented creativesClap

Kudos to the teams, and a standing ovation for their amazing work!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top