Posted: 26 February 2009 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
sugna acted so good too.
Kruthika.N IF-Veteran Member
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

yes thanku dear!its touched many of us...i was literally crying ...the performance of pratap moved me so much...tat i dnt hve words 2 describe ......the way he gos n collects flowers 4 her....its like a last gift from him...he alys had the habit of gifting her........n the way sugna sees it at the end...i dunno wat 2 say!!
n btw u can call me meher Big smile

Yea, today's episode was even more emotional than yesterdays... its as if you could feel the pain of each and every person. Dadisa looked as if she could see a mirror image of her life in Pratap's death and Sugna becoming a widow. Bhairav looked back at how he had spoken just yesterday to Sugna abt her bidaai, that wud never happen now. Just like that, they explored each character's feelings towards this tragedy. Really dont know how I sat thru such a heartbreaking episode, its hard to imagine how girls in such situations go thru life with all these rituals and customs on top of that. Its really really sad.

o Meher, i can see u've changed ur username now... nice oneEmbarrassed
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Kruthi*

Originally posted by mehraan

yes thanku dear!its touched many of us...i was literally crying ...the performance of pratap moved me so much...tat i dnt hve words 2 describe ......the way he gos n collects flowers 4 her....its like a last gift from him...he alys had the habit of gifting her........n the way sugna sees it at the end...i dunno wat 2 say!!
n btw u can call me meher Big smile

Yea, today's episode was even more emotional than yesterdays... its as if you could feel the pain of each and every person. Dadisa looked as if she could see a mirror image of her life in Pratap's death and Sugna becoming a widow. Bhairav looked back at how he had spoken just yesterday to Sugna abt her bidaai, that wud never happen now. Just like that, they explored each character's feelings towards this tragedy. Really dont know how I sat thru such a heartbreaking episode, its hard to imagine how girls in such situations go thru life with all these rituals and customs on top of that. Its really really sad.

o Meher, i can see u've changed ur username now... nice oneEmbarrassed

yes rightly said dear....thy was no melodrama  n no terffying drums...simple n realistic drama ....wid emotions at its best.....sugnas screaming pratap was very painful.....vry much haunting! n the way she tries 2 hold his hands n the pulling part ....the flowers frm his hand...was very teary! it luked like a soul being parted off frm the body.....it was a heartbreaking episode!its indded very saddening!

my name is mehraan bt my frends call me meher...u can do it 2!

Kruthika.N IF-Veteran Member
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 9:52am | IP Logged
o will surely call u Meher thenBig smile

Yup, that is just another one of the things I love abt BV... no loud sounds, booming music, screens turning upside down. Yet they portray the message to us so blatantly, how everyone's world just came to a standstill when Pratap died.
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 27 February 2009 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Kruthi*

o will surely call u Meher thenBig smile

Yup, that is just another one of the things I love abt BV... no loud sounds, booming music, screens turning upside down. Yet they portray the message to us so blatantly, how everyone's world just came to a standstill when Pratap died.
yup no thunderstorms,flashings n camera upsidedownLOLLOLLOLk serials r meant  4 tis!! agreed wid u hve said....emotions r real!
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roben

sugna acted so good too.
yup shes xcellent..no doubt abt it!

Go to top