Balika Vadhu

My prediction abt d future episodes

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

subha2601

IF-Sizzlerz

subha2601

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
I think pratap's parents may take sugna alongwith them to their house.Sugna will become pregnant and her inlaws will think it's not pratap's child and doubt abt sugna's character.Sugna will them it's pratap's child but they won't believe her as they don't know that pratap and sugna used to meet chup chup ke.Then  they will leave her in her maayka and i think dadisa also won't believe her but when gehna tells them that sugna is speaking d truth dadisa will think abt her parivaar ki izzat as she will think d society will believe and they will think it's an illegitimate child and badnaami ke darr se she may tell sugna to abort d child but i think sugna won't agree and her parents will also support her.
What r ur opinions?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My prediction abt d future episodes" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
gud prediction subha!!i guess wen gehna speaks aloud abt sugnas nprataps meet!!im wondering how dadisa will react 2 all tis n she will blame gehna 4 knowing all tis all the while!! bt yes i feel dadisa mite tell her 2 abort the child n sugna wudnt!

tripti.rawat

tripti.rawat

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
I feel inbetween Gahna will have some problems with her own pregnancy and dadisa will ask her to abort the child and will handover Suguna's baby to Gahna

springsign29

springsign29

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 5:35am | IP Logged
i think dadi sa ka keher ab sughna par tutega,pratap's parent may nt believe that its prataps child and maybe gehna will tell the truth and support sughna for which she may to face dadisa's ire...

sweet_bee

sweet_bee

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 8:18am | IP Logged
yeh dis can happen but wat will dadisa do...

mp3bapu

mp3bapu

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I also think Sugna will be prego.

I would love to see what dadisa does next.  this is god's way of saying "what goes around that comes around"

CherryPrincess

CherryPrincess

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Well, here are my few thoughts.

Previously I was afraid that they will blame anandi for all of this misfortune. But, fortunately the producers got their sane back and didn't show that scene in which shagun thali gets dropped by anandi. So, logically there shouldn't be much of blaming to others for this incident.

so, now I think this is how the story i guess will go:

1) sugna will stay at her mayaka where it will be found out that she is pregnant
2) At the same time there will be problems for Gehna's child as she is not strong enough to deliver baby just yet
3) There will be mixed views in house about aborting sugna's child, but ultimately they will try to hide sugna's pregnancy and would be given to basant and gehna
4) I guess this chapter will finally lead to bring some sanity to Dadisa and may be she will stop misbehaving with everyone around

Finally, I think such hard facts happen in life and I have confidence in producers of this show that they will again be real and would try to teach some good lesson in positive way.

Edited by CherryPrincess - 26 February 2009 at 10:52am

MonMad

Goldie

MonMad

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Sugna will definitely be pregnant, and there were signs of that in today's episode where in she grabbed the phool from Pratap's hand.  Indicating that Pratap's nishaani will be with Sugna.  

I hope they bring in the concept of sex education here, which is really lacking in India...., especially rural India..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top