Kalaimamani announced, but do they deserve it???

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Kalaimamani announced!
February 24, 2009

The Tamil Nadu government today announced the list of personalities who have been selected for the Kalaimamani honor for excellence in the fields of art and literature. The list consists of 70 prominent personalities from various fields of arts. The awardees from cinema comprise of actors Sundar C, Bharath, Vaiyapuri, director-actor Cheran, actresses Asin, Nayanthara, Meera Jasmine and Shobhana. Apart from the screen artistes, composer Harris Jeyaraj, producer and theater owner Abhirami

Kalaimamani
Ramanathan have also been chosen for the honor. Another notable name in the list is Aishwarya Rajinikanth.
source - behindwoods.com

Hey friends, yesterday, Tamil Nadu government announced the prestigious Kalaimamani awards for 70 personalities who have made a significant contribution to their respective fields in 2008.....I was kind of shocked to see the names, atleast some of thems😆...whats your opinion about it??? 😉
Edited by nallu - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm annoyed seeing Asin , Nayan , Sundar.C , Aishwarys Rajini in the list ... Ennatha solla ... Kaalaththin kodumai ....
sankadevi30 thumbnail
i am mad to see these names too😡

melz how abt we recommending our names da for this award da since we break our heads to maintain this kolly section???😆
Edited by nallu - 15 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

First of all Kudos to Bharath, Meera Jasmine, Cheran, Harris Jeyaraj, and etc ...... 👏

Well I'm suprised by Aishwarya Dhanush 😕, and an another shocker was Tholz of Kolangal 😲😲....... 😡 ithu gnayama...tharmama....yengayaavathu nadakkuma??😡😡

Caryn thumbnail

Originally posted by: smlaksh

I'm annoyed seeing Asin , Nayan , Sundar.C , Aishwarys Rajini in the list ... Ennatha solla ... Kaalaththin kodumai ....

Ditto Laksh! 😡

Tholz from Kolangal?  Then this must be rigged. 😛
Edited by Caryn - 15 years ago
Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Those who haven't yet received the Kalaimamani awards, they can be counted with fingers...every single film personality's received it...whether they deserve it or not....tht is why, ppl don't bother much abt the whole thing!!!🤢I've always felt;whether it's the Kalaimamani  or the State awards, TN Govt simply love to hand over awards!
Aahaana thumbnail
agreed Dits. I wonder what Aish did to deserve that award??? 🤔
kadhambari thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

agreed Dits. I wonder what Aish did to deserve that award??? 🤔

oruvelai kalyanam pannitu poi oru ubathravamum cinema industry'ku pannalandradhunaala kuduthiripaangala😉😆😆ennavo enakkum oru virudhu girudhu kudungappa,romba naalachu indha award game ellam namma IF'la mudinju😳😳
cuty2sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nayanku kalaimamani kodukarche   engal thalaivi Namithaku en kudukala😡
Ithe ellaam vida  Saroja devi getting this along with aishwarya Danush,Nayan,....  Enna kodumai ithu?
Aahaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuty2sweety

Nayanku kalaimamani kodukarche   engal thalaivi Namithaku en kudukala😡
Ithe ellaam vida  Saroja devi getting this along with aishwarya Danush,Nayan,....  Enna kodumai ithu?

😲 You mean Saroja Devi havent got Kalaimamani award before???😲
What an insult for her getting it with Nayan, Aish etc

unga thalaivi Namithava,,,???😆