Kollywood Masala
Kollywood Masala

India-Forums

Kalaimamani announced, but do they deserve it???

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Kalaimamani announced!
February 24, 2009

The Tamil Nadu government today announced the list of personalities who have been selected for the Kalaimamani honor for excellence in the fields of art and literature. The list consists of 70 prominent personalities from various fields of arts. The awardees from cinema comprise of actors Sundar C, Bharath, Vaiyapuri, director-actor Cheran, actresses Asin, Nayanthara, Meera Jasmine and Shobhana. Apart from the screen artistes, composer Harris Jeyaraj, producer and theater owner Abhirami

Kalaimamani
Ramanathan have also been chosen for the honor. Another notable name in the list is Aishwarya Rajinikanth.
source - behindwoods.com

Hey friends, yesterday, Tamil Nadu government announced the prestigious Kalaimamani awards for 70 personalities who have made a significant contribution to their respective fields in 2008.....I was kind of shocked to see the names, atleast some of themsLOL...whats your opinion about it??? Wink

Edited by nallu - 25 February 2009 at 10:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sankadevi30

smlaksh IF-Veteran Member
smlaksh
smlaksh

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
I'm annoyed seeing Asin , Nayan , Sundar.C , Aishwarys Rajini in the list ... Ennatha solla ... Kaalaththin kodumai ....
sankadevi30 IF-Rockerz
sankadevi30
sankadevi30

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
i am mad to see these names tooAngry

melz how abt we recommending our names da for this award da since we break our heads to maintain this kolly section???LOL

Edited by nallu - 25 February 2009 at 10:37pm
MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 12:12am | IP Logged

First of all Kudos to Bharath, Meera Jasmine, Cheran, Harris Jeyaraj, and etc ...... Clap

Well I'm suprised by Aishwarya Dhanush Confused, and an another shocker was Tholz of Kolangal ShockedShocked....... Angry ithu gnayama...tharmama....yengayaavathu nadakkuma??AngryAngry

Caryn IF-Rockerz
Caryn
Caryn

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smlaksh

I'm annoyed seeing Asin , Nayan , Sundar.C , Aishwarys Rajini in the list ... Ennatha solla ... Kaalaththin kodumai ....

Ditto Laksh! Angry

Tholz from Kolangal?  Then this must be rigged. Tongue

Edited by Caryn - 26 February 2009 at 12:35am
Dits Goldie
Dits
Dits

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Those who haven't yet received the Kalaimamani awards, they can be counted with fingers...every single film personality's received it...whether they deserve it or not....tht is why, ppl don't bother much abt the whole thing!!!DeadI've always felt;whether it's the Kalaimamani  or the State awards, TN Govt simply love to hand over awards!
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 28 February 2009 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
agreed Dits. I wonder what Aish did to deserve that award??? Ermm
kadhambari IF-Rockerz
kadhambari
kadhambari

Posted: 01 March 2009 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

agreed Dits. I wonder what Aish did to deserve that award??? Ermm
oruvelai kalyanam pannitu poi oru ubathravamum cinema industry'ku pannalandradhunaala kuduthiripaangalaWinkLOLLOLennavo enakkum oru virudhu girudhu kudungappa,romba naalachu indha award game ellam namma IF'la mudinjuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top