Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

i get u swati..but there still is a chance that she's coming back..its not finalised..right? she was jus saying she might not be in season 7 and then she was giving the reason why??

preity*zinta thumbnail
Yeah .. but I feel like since she did this blog thing .. its a good indication that shes not coming back.
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I still dont understand why she's leaving? Is it cause the creative team wants her too? :S

damn im so confused anyway I love Peytons character and even if it may be the most hated (even though i have no clue y) I think peyton is the soul of the show! I cant not watch it without her,,
preity*zinta thumbnail
I don't thinkk .. the creatives have asked her to leave .. in the video doesnt' she say .. she wish she could be a creative or something? I think shes unhappy with the way the story may be heading?

Peyton was/is always will be my fav character (season 1-4) they ruined her season 5 and 6 .. I'm just totally upset over all this that I could not care anymore about what happens atleast we know there wont be a season 8 :/
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dun get y they are comming back for another season w/o chad n hil then? n this season was soo boring, they shud jus end it
contingency thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I will miss Hil and Chad. Leyton was the life of the show for me.
preity*zinta thumbnail
^ Oh Oh OH! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that Leyton siggg! If you don't mind can I save it?

And yeah Leyton was OTH for me anyways. I'm just disappointed at whats happening.

The blog by Hil just crushed all my hopes :(
mz.jess thumbnail
I didnt mind this season as miuch.

But still i wish they'd end it off giving leyton a good ending!
@swati": no didnt she say she wished she had more creative control.
preity*zinta thumbnail
Yeah she did  .. does that mean .. shes unhappy with the way Peyton's character is going? Or thats what I interpreted it as
mz.jess thumbnail

Well ii thought she meant it as like the creative team is  ending peytons character, since chad is not signing the contract and so they'll end lucas & peytons charactr or make them move or something, i unnnno.

but then again it can be anything