Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

Lucas and Peyton Both Leaving 'One Tree Hill'?

Posted on February 25th, 2009 by Amy

Though internet rumors claiming Chad Michael Murray (Lucas) will leave One Tree Hill at the end of this current season have been making the rounds for a little while now, with yesterday's year 7 pick up announcement comes new prattle: Hilarie Burton (Peyton) is apparently saying peace out to Tree Hill too.

The fansite OneTreeHillFans.com first reported the rumor of Hilarie's departure yesterday evening, and though nothing is officially confirmed, sources tell me both actors have yet to sign season 7 contracts. So is it possible that negotiations are still up in the air? I asked the network for comment. They had none.

Source

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chad and Hilarie both leaving OTH" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
No No NO. What the hell is happening .. One Tree Hill won't be OTH without Hil and Chad

Guronge

IF-Dazzler

Guronge

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 9:14am | IP Logged
this is complete stupidness! it was one thing for chad to leave, but hilarie to now, god why can't they just do one more season, one, :|. I guess I would rather want both to leave than 1 though, because I wouldn't want to see one alone. But if they both leave, OTH isn't going to be OTH and I'm sure it'll plunge in ratings.

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 11:08am | IP Logged
^ definately .. I guess we know there wont be a season 8. Someone also told me that Sophia hasn't signed a contract yet either.

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
OMG! What????
NOOOOOOOOOO!
There is no OTH for me without Lucas and now Peyton! This cannot be happening! They might as well finish OTH then!
And then Sophia too! i don't see the point in a new season anymore!

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
im sure storylines revolving chase, sam, etc will be so intersting.

..obviously not.

i quit oth season 7.

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
ew.

=[

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 02 March 2009 at 6:39pm | IP Logged