Balika Vadhu

What the creatives are really trying to say... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

remixrulz

IF-Veteran Member

remixrulz

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
I absolutely agree with all the points that you've mentioned.

What the creatives are truly trying to portray is now that maasa's adored grandchild suguna is d victim..if she'll treat her the way the 'society' wants her to or will there be a change in her mindset now that her loved one is under the bus.

It will portray how a person's POV changes when the victim is their own loved one...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What the creatives are really trying to say... (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mehraan

IF-Sizzlerz

mehraan

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
well written kruthi, agreed wid wat u hve aid...its not spreading the wrong message bt  trying 2 highlight the dark truths of the society!dadisa will only learn wen she will cme 2 kno wen it happens 2 her near n dear 1s....basically its the test on her own rituals, customs,takes n traditions!!!
so u hve writtn it vry well!

YR_Naksh

Goldie

YR_Naksh

Posted: 25 February 2009 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
completly agree with u kruthi...
very well said... i don't think creatives r spreading wrong message...

Roben

Goldie

Roben

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 12:08am | IP Logged
yeah

chaitalee.s15

chaitalee.s15

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 2:04am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u kruthi...
i was feeling sad these days when i saw topics on BV sending wrong messeges...
u r right...we shud take this mssgs in a other way...not negatively ...the creatives of BV are doing a gr8 job!!!

sapnamg

Groupbie

sapnamg

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 2:30am | IP Logged
I totally agree with everything mentioned and tried mentioning something similar in the topic "Worse Director". People should look at the story in more of a realistic aspect rather than wanting the show to go the way they expect... :)

springsign29

springsign29

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 5:28am | IP Logged
yes kruthi ur totally right, now dadisaa is on the recieving end and i am waiting to see how she is gonna cope with the fact that her own granddaughter is a widow nw,only nw can she realise te pain of othewr ppl..

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Really nice to see that people arent taking the creatives msg in a negative way, because the msg they r passing is truly one that needs to be heard... hats off to the creative team for giving us such a wonderfully carried out show, one that reaches out and touches our hearts.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top