Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YR_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
completly agree with u kruthi...
very well said... i don't think creatives r spreading wrong message...
chaitalee.s15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree with u kruthi...
i was feeling sad these days when i saw topics on BV sending wrong messeges...
u r right...we shud take this mssgs in a other way...not negatively ...the creatives of BV are doing a gr8 job!!!
sapnamg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with everything mentioned and tried mentioning something similar in the topic "Worse Director". People should look at the story in more of a realistic aspect rather than wanting the show to go the way they expect... :)
springsign29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes kruthi ur totally right, now dadisaa is on the recieving end and i am waiting to see how she is gonna cope with the fact that her own granddaughter is a widow nw,only nw can she realise te pain of othewr ppl..
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Really nice to see that people arent taking the creatives msg in a negative way, because the msg they r passing is truly one that needs to be heard... hats off to the creative team for giving us such a wonderfully carried out show, one that reaches out and touches our hearts.
amnalatif thumbnail
thts right i totally agree with u masaa will now be at the recieving end but whts poor Sugnas fault? why she has to suffer bcuz of masaa :( i wish future holds something good for her but in the mean while im really sad for sweet sugna n her understanding parents who r like angels n never mestreated anyone
CherryPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So glad that finally people are seeing positivity in the way the creatives are dealing with this sensitive issue. Agree with you Kruthi completely.

After watching some promo in which they showed that anandi and jagya were playing and in that the pooja thali drops, I was also afraid that this show may go on wrong track. But, I am glad. very glad that they deleted that scene and also didn't drag on such stupid apshagun things like other show. And even if they do it now, I am confident that it will be for spreading good and right message to the public.
Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i totally agree.
this serial is doing a gr8 job by using its popularity to make the society a better place.
by showing such incidents which unfortunately do happen in rural areas and also modern cities, its creating an awareness about it.

sakshi
universe_megha thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Kruthi*

Maybe the creatives are trying to show how maasa will react to these situations when she is at the receiving end, cuz we all know what she wud do or say if this happened to someone outside her family. And this time for a change she is the 'ladkiwaale', who are often shunned and mistreated. When she belittled Anandi's parents, Bhairav put forth a question to her asking how she wud feel if Sugna's inlaws treated them similarly. Then her answer was that it'll never happen cuz they are rich unlike Anandi's parents. For her everything weighed on money. And now when her family and Sugna are going to be shunned and looked down upon, Maasa will finally realize that money doesn't always bring you respect and at the same time she will get the taste of the treatment she has been doing on others. She relishes on poking on other's miseries and misfortune and doesn't miss a chance in reminding them of it, and mistreating them w/o considering the fact that it could happen to her family too. But no she always thought that her family and she are indestructible and nothing bad can happen to them, simply cuz they are one of the rich and famous. And now, Sugna and the other good ones in the family will also have to suffer cuz of maasa's ill-deeds and bad karma. For very long, Maasa is getting everything right going for her and her children. She got a nice bride like Anandi for Jagya; she made Jamuna risk her life so that she can have a grandchild. Then when she died, maasa managed to find an unwed, beautiful young girl for her old son, who is going to give her a grandchild, in spite of the fact that she cud lose her life w/ this.  But none of this affected maasa cuz she wasn't at the receiving end. But now the tables have turned and she will finally learn that what goes around comes around and will realize the extent of the pain she has been enduring on others.

This is exactly what my mom said.. and i agree with her.. as well as you 😃