Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Teaching Homosexuality in Schools.. (Page 7)

raj5000 Moderator
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashoka_was_king

Originally posted by raj5000

There is nothing natural about it, infact agar consenting adults ki duhai deni hai toh gayism tak hi simat kyo? Jao har woh jighh jo norms/law key khilaaf hai ussey bhi wah wahaii denni chaiye nah bhai..

Nvmind on agree or not,
but man that seemed hilarious to me LOL

The last line was like a movie dialogue LOL LOL
(no offense)
LOLLOL Yeh TV serial kya hai... am thinking big screen LOL  I know after re-reading realized.
apux IF-Rockerz
apux
apux

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
What is the purpose of sex education classes? To inform students about sex.  Do only heterosexuals have sex?  No.  Is heterosexual sex different from homosexual sex?  Yes.  Should students be informed the difference in health risks in one orientation versus the other.  Remember, these sex ed classes have been set up so students/kids know how to be safe when it comes to sex. 

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

Mindbender IF-Sizzlerz
Mindbender
Mindbender

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

.if we had that instinct toh abhi tak khaalass...nah rahti baas nah bajti basuri .WinkLOL that the difference to figureLOL

Originally posted by Gauri_3

Apna haq haq hai aur doosrey ka haq paaniLOL

Forget debate,
i am having the time of life here now LOL LOL

(no offense to anyone)

Edit -
add this one too LOL

LOLLOL Yeh TV serial kya hai... am thinking big screen LOL  I know after re-reading realized.

You know I imagine Akshay Khann mouthing these dialogue with his mouth twisted, one eye brow raised and him thumping his fist on the tableLOL ... and he usually yells these dialogues out in my imaginationLOL

Edited by ashoka_was_king - 26 February 2009 at 9:30pm
Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

apux IF-Rockerz
apux
apux

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

This is the purpose you and I feel is there to Sex Ed classes.  There are some folks here who think the whole sexual act is played for the kids in these classesLOL  Ab unn ka kya karey?  Hamarey Qwerty bhai unn sab key leader hain.  I wish I had that Sex Ed debate link handy to post here.  You would be laughing YAO at first and then get really frustrated at the myopic view later.  I'll find that link and post it here sometime tw.  Similar questions were raised there only to be mocked at brutally.

Definitely post that link, I wanna read it!  I don't understand why people think there's some hidden agenda here.  Sex education is a very practical and necessary class. Don't attach emotions, morals, or ethics to it.  The class is not there to tell who to have sex with.  The class is not there to tell when is right time for you to have sex. All these things should come from the family.  Sex ed class is there for the technical stuff.

Anyways, when I took sex ed in high school, the only mention of homosexuality was why contraction of STDs is high in gay men.
raj5000 Moderator
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

"High morals" are intact when one him or her self believes/follows in Heteros lifestyle and yet has flag ready for homos to go ahead divert hum tumhare saath hai? On what basis? Merely that they are adults and consenting adulting, doing whatever is all fair/good?

No one is asking you to be "WITH" them per say.  All they are asking for is equal rights.  How hard is it to get?  We have accepted all races around us but we mostly hang out with desis.  Why can't we accept them and their orientation while keep on doing our own thing?

There is nothing natural about it, infact agar consenting adults ki duhai deni hai toh gayism tak hi simat kyo? Jao har woh jighh jo norms/law key khilaaf hai ussey bhi wah wahaii denni chaiye nah bhai..

examples doh what kind of norm/law khilafee you are talking about here.  Dialogue mara hai toh thoda elaborate bhi karo naLOL

If you are hinting at prostitution then let me make my stand very clear there as well --- I am in favor of legalizing prostitution. 

One can't be stooping down to comparing such acts with two loving adults in a relatuionship who want to spend their life together by legally getting married to each other.

Just because homos don't have strength in numbers, their  basic rights can't be trampled over by majority.  How would you feel if whites kick all non-whites out and pack them back to their country of origin just because there are more whites than colored people at one place? 

Apna haq haq hai aur doosrey ka haq paaniLOL  Sorry, in a full too tapori mood rt now.  Did you catch my post on SRK threadLOL

Gays issue (no individual..before u twist this tooLOL) ka nah koi dharam hai, nah jaat, nah rang hai toh bass masik santalik ki bidabna ki ankahi dastaan. Abb serials sey direct politics par chaalaangg ..wah bhai wah... Gay = religion/raceLOL Mey akela beth kar thodi nah right / no right par mohar laga raha huu. If I was minority too my thoughts wouldn't have changed.

der nah hojayee kahi der nah hoojayee - jara app apna stand toh clear karey mohtarama, ki yeh one day mey ek hi team two baar batting karegi LOLLOL (gay one dayWink)LOL

Go to top