Debate Mansion

Teaching Homosexuality in Schools.. (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 40

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

@ Raj: From your posts, one thing that becomes quite apparent is that you are against homos because they indulge in "unnatural s*x".  Well, that would put whole bunch of heteros in a soup too.  Many do indulge in anal and oral varieties and enjoy it too - and that too with their legally wedded spouses.  How come these forms only become a problem when practiced by homos? 

If you support the discriminatory treatment of homos when it comes to marriage and other civil rights then you should also start canvassing for banning all birth control products, make any alternative form of s*x between heteros illegal, and ban indulgence in se*ual activity for other than reproductive objectives in mind.

There, tell me what you have to say on above points.  And remember, if you support s*x for pleasure amongst heteros, not opposed to different forms of acts practiced by heteros other than how god actually intended for human beings (per your side's repeated claims) then it would seem like what's good for the goose ain't good for the ganderWink  Bahut soch samajh ker jawab dena, boss.
Not fair, you cann't corner me LOL after dodging some basic question on your stance poised at you. anyways, no you got it wrong, if you have followed my stand on Homos from this post or previous, I am stuck too I don't support them, but NOT against them. Why I don't support them, reasons and explanation. Why I am not against them as I beleive in individual choice.

Ismey BTW soch samjhe key jawab deney wali baat kya hai. I don't support unnatural/abnormal sex, includes this too. Unless you are trying to point that only reason to support gay by mosts is other forms of unnatural sex by heteros.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Teaching Homosexuality in Schools.. (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by raj5000

Not fair, you cann't corner me LOL ........................

Geez, main yahan kya ker rahee hoon?  Mujhey toh Kekta serials mein dramatic dialogue delivery key liye hona chahiyeLOL

LOL

btw raj ji,
i just want to ask you one thing for clarification -
do you believe gays can't be born gays ?

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by ashoka_was_king

I'd like to add another question since its related to the topic at hand somewhat --

Do people out here believe that exceptions exist
or is there a feeling that exceptions can't be there,something is wrong !! ?

@sonur ji,
thanks Smile

see exceptions dont happen in thought.they have to have some good reason.. for teh sake of exception could i say sun could rise in the west? there some basic rules where exceptions are more rule-based and not according to the whi,k and fancy of the opinions.. same here... we are not talking about like black or fat people.... but something which has to have scientific basis and clear reason....

If we don't have a clear reason , we go against it totally and ridicule it and what not ?

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Not fair, you cann't corner me LOL after dodging some basic question on your stance poised at you. anyways, no you got it wrong, if you have followed my stand on Homos from this post or previous, I am stuck too I don't support them, but NOT against them. Why I don't support them, reasons and explanation. Why I am not against them as I beleive in individual choice.

If you support their individual choice then why are you against equal rights for them when it comes to marriage?  Yeh kaisa support hai bhai?  Woh koi ehsaan naheen maang rahey kisi sey.  Na hee woh kisi ko force ker rahey hain unn key wala life style adopt karney ko.  All they are asking for is equal human rights which is every human being's basic right.

Please don't twists the wordings hereWink, being not against doesn't imply support. It means if I will not vote for bill thats gives right for gay marraige (NOT SUPPORT), and I will void vote for bill that will say abandon anyone who is gay (NOT AGAINST) . I am still wating for your stand on gayism, you toh have not even cleared whether you support or aaiwaii teerLOL

Ismey BTW soch samjhe key jawab deney wali baat kya hai. I don't support unnatural/abnormal sex, includes this too. Unless you are trying to point that only reason to support gay by mosts is other forms of unnatural sex by heteros.

Nope, all I am saying is that one loses that so called "high moral" ground if they are okay with heteros irrespective of how heteros, most of the time, use the act for purely pleasure. 

"High morals" are intact when one him or her self believes/follows in Heteros lifestyle and yet has flag ready for homos to go ahead divert hum tumhare saath hai? On what basis? Merely that they are adults and consenting adulting, doing whatever is all fair/good?

Agar nature kee hee duhai deni hai gayism oppose karney key liey and to support discrimination against them, than those laws of nature should be held on the exact same scale for heteros as well.

There is nothing natural about it, infact agar consenting adults ki duhai deni hai toh gayism tak hi simat kyo? Jao har woh jighh jo norms/law key khilaaf hai ussey bhi wah wahaii denni chaiye nah bhai..

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

There is nothing natural about it, infact agar consenting adults ki duhai deni hai toh gayism tak hi simat kyo? Jao har woh jighh jo norms/law key khilaaf hai ussey bhi wah wahaii denni chaiye nah bhai..

Nvmind on agree or not,
but man that seemed hilarious to me LOL

The last line was like a movie dialogue LOL LOL
(no offense)

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Not fair, you cann't corner me LOL ........................

Bingo Raj!  This is precisely what they have been asking for for so long.  Don't corner them and force them in the closets.

Geez, main yahan kya ker rahee hoon?  Mujhey toh Kekta serials mein dramatic dialogue delivery key liye hona chahiyeLOL
App toh hum sey bhi kharab hoo jo legit reasoning ignore karkey seedhey katney par aajatey hoo...if we had that instinct toh abhi tak khaalass...nah rahti baas nah bajti basuri .WinkLOL that the difference to figureLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top