Debate Mansion

Teaching Homosexuality in Schools.. (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 40

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Teaching Homosexuality in Schools.. (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 11:41am | IP Logged

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

@ Raj --- Boss, colors to samajh aatey hain per hum itna bada bada aur bold font mein kyoon likh rahey hainLOL  Kaheen tumhey bhi toh designer frames ki latt naheen lagi huiROFL
LOLLOLLOL where is ma pink lungi LOL @ font - I don't know, I think I started it..ma bad...didn't realize. Next response me fix kardu gaa... havn't read.. stuck till later, will respond...thoda time miley toh. Smile 

Edited by raj5000 - 26 February 2009 at 11:42am

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anon

Thanks for everyone for views, will reply to them tomorrow - no time....

@ RTH - yeah lolsss not teaching how to be gay - hahaha nice analogy hehe - yeah simply beause ther eis not enough characters to ask the Q in Subject like the one in the Post.

On Gay Gene Debate - Well something must make you prefer your own Gender. Hormones kick in @ Puberty so anyways will debate this one whether am for yah against this edebate later.

Waise Society defines 'norms' - so anything against the normal therefore is unnatural/Weird etc etc its not society just nature...nature considers the act of homophilia is more unnatural  if you pay attention to the acts these pervs indulge in.....and most of them in the pair look disgusting!!

If Gayism was deemed 'normal' /Acceptable- we would all be engaging in it but we are NOT. Sexual intercourse is by nature - not man made - so well trying to be polite here but well the way Gay people 'do it' = unnatural because it goes against Nature. And this Nature dates back to beginning of time from Humans and Animals. yeah cause and effect has some say in this matter otherwise we would be stuffing food up the wrong end.. in order to get nourishment!!!LOL

BTW Do we have gay animals - just wondering? LOL which ones are you talking about the gay men!!?LOL

Anyways gayism had discussion with friends - was winding the guys up but they shudder literally at thought of joke i made at them.I guess each genders understands their own as debate stemmed from me and another friend saying Men were hard to understand...( we were outnumbered tho 2 girls vs 4 guys)...and thats why there are gays lol because they understand own sex better than other sex hehe....but anyways they say girls are hard to understand but i guess both are hard to understand lol anywyas thts me going off on one hehe...

Its Majority Vs Minority - so if majority is hetrosexual then ? Its not majority or minority its hand and glove kinda situation... have you seen somebody wear a glove over his head or foot!!! you are to put things where they dont belong...LOL

Anyways lots too say no time maybe later...

EDIT - Forgot main point - i know i agree teachers doalways try and teach things unbiased-ly but there is just NOT enough time to teach properly - only time really is these PSHE classes we have....Embarrassed We already have too much to do Embarrassed

Edited by qwertyesque - 26 February 2009 at 3:45pm

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by raj5000

Environment and upbringing plays a huge role in securing / building confidence in one's orientation. Have you heard that pig is not a pig unless the piggy environment teaches them to be/behave like pigs or kharbuje ko dekh kharbujey wali quote. 

How do we environmentally explain the occurrence of gay people in completely normal families? How do we explain homosexual people in highly heteronormative cultures?

The possibility comes from combinations of various surroundings, one is exposed to and how and when certain positive / negative sexual experience, influences one to change preferences as far as sexual lifestyle is concerned

Similar to how we explain other abnormalities existing in normative cultures.

I have read and seen tons of articles on gayism is something that people are born with it, thats BS no proof orelse it wouldn't have taken time pronouncing "Congratts you have a gay boy" in nursing homes. If at all proved then let run tests on all, let see how many people in the WORLD are actually living a fake life?

There are many things that are not explained by science. Even evolution the most widely accepted theory is not completely empirically sound and has its own  holes. Science did not know the role of genes, chromosomes etc. Science did not know the cause of hundreds of diseases. Even cures had to undergo series of tests, thesis, trial and error before reaching conclusion. Just because science cannot explain it does not mean it cannot be naturally valid.

And whatever happened to simply accepting people for who they are. Based on scientific evidence faith is the most ridonkulous thing people have.

With that logic, whatever lil bit science can explain doesn't also mean that it can be naturally valid, right? That takes away that bare minimum from what science had to offer in justification of gayism. Too bad now, I will have to edit, environment plays huge role to, environment plays the only role in gayism.Wink

And there is nothing abnormal about having faith in God, yes without evidence.  Sexual orientation/Science <> Faith/Science, anyways.

If we really are all for it and support gayism then neither necrophilic or beastiality orientation studies should be left out...N and B people should be seen as someone not commiting social crime or sick, instead all should be happy for  those corpses and animals... they have a human who wants and cares for them eternally.

Animals and dead people can't consent to that act.  If they could, you had a point.  Key here is consentual sex between two adults.  Whether they happen to be of same gender or different is no one's business and no one has the right to give them a guilt trip over their prefrence.

How can anyone prove non consentual sex by animal? Unless obvious abuse... since you are hard on it...here some insights http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia . For sake of it you can hold the flag on consents, if two mentally sick (don't mean homos..jsut eg.) gettogether in an unnatural act if that fine, should I even say anything else.

Did you see the nasty Indian carvings on that page. Sorry just had to point that out cause Indians can act so holier than thoust.

No I did not, till you pointed out. Just wanted get some decent link that touches what I meant. Sicko's did/do exist; thank god those traits were not encouraged / approved / fought for as right or else. Khajaroh has been known for art and profanity for years now, no wonder it is a tourist attraction, am surprised it came as shock to you. Such thing exists am glad they didn't get carried away as being some kind of normal orientations.

Consensual adult requires the ability to consent. How do we prove non consent by animals - the exact same way you prove consent. It cannot be done.  The basic premise for establishing consent as a requirement is that it ought to be proven or disproven in a way. If it cannot be done, there is no consent established. Hence the act is non consensual.

I would not say mentally sick, but mentally incapable. Why does society have an issue with teenage and pre-teen sex? Why is there controversy over rights of certain psychiatric patients to engage in relationships? Consent also requires mental capacity, maturity and conscious thought to process the consent. Similarly you could be charged with rape for having sex with a person who was drunk or under influence of drugs - because even if they say yes - their state of mind is legally defined as incapable of giving consent.

The necrophilia/bestiality/pedophilia argument against homosexuality does not work - because it does not consider the full meaning and spirit of the terms 'adult' and 'consent'.

1. If a dying adult understands the nephalic orientation of some acquaintance and consents that after death, that acquaintance can fulfill his sexual desire, would you consider naphalic orientation valid? or sick? Would consider this normal and endorse Nephalic orientation.

2. If conclusions are drawn on animal behaviors as being consensual or non consensual and it act of sex draws towards consensual behavior, then bestiality is normal and can be endorsed?

The point pretty much that am trying to touch here is, there are many instances where-in the lifestyle choices might be driven by abnormal sexual instincts or fantasies (Unnatural would be more appropriate here), environment, xyz factor (nothing that proves gayism). I respect those but in this case won't hold a flag march in support.

Edit - Fixed font colors and size . Ansh1 - Red, RTH1 - Pink, (Gauri-blue), Ansh2 - beige.

Edited by raj5000 - 26 February 2009 at 4:21pm

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

I agree with WA what she has written.

We should really see what we are addressing here before going with thumb rule, education is good and everyone should know, helps develop, know whats going on around blah blah blah.

If you note, I am not the one here who's averse to knowing what we are talking about   One can't be hanging others just because they don't understand currently where the differences they are talking about stem from. 

Oh ok, wonder from where teaching about sexuality crossed the line to teach homosexuality, isn't learning about sexuality enough then adding different favors of sexuality (converts and what not) in education? Specially when as you said one is secured and confident about one's orientation. Education hai yaa maajaak.

I am not saying teach kids how homosexuals copulate.  My point is teaching respect towards homos as part of respecting diversity and clearing up the myths.  Don't see what are the problems there except for some phobia prevalent in a section of masses against gayism. 

Why leave how homosexual copulate (yikes is it even called copulate or have s*x oops SEX? no more desi escapismLOL)? Isn't that the basis or driving factor of homosexual orientation? Problem is - Why to needlessly inculcate something in Georges/Georgias mind that he might feel the need to rediscover himself, SEXUALLY (abnormal), when this rediscovery has a possibility of adding one more to the count. Individuals respect is something everyone should be aware and know, right from childhood, infact I don't understand why some (other then gays) need to force this gay respect all of a sudden. Who is not respecting them? Go do whatever they want, against whatever, who cares as long as they don't encouraged to a point of canvassing gayism -   "We are Gays, You might be Gay, Come with US, Try it Once and Hey see, you too are Gay"

Environment and upbringing plays a huge role in securing / building confidence in one's orientation. Have you heard that pig is not a pig unless the piggy environment teaches them to be/behave like pigs or kharbuje ko dekh kharbujey wali quote. 

Have you ever see a pig go moo moo instead of going oink oink when surrounded by cows it's entire life?  Lets not throw darts in the air here.  One is what one is.  As far as kharboojey are concerned --- just because one is insecure they can't hold on to their natural orientation doesn't make the homos evil or infectious in any way.

Dart in the air is what you are throwing, can pig look like cow  everyone knows that... i meant the behaviour pattern influcenced by environment, essence of dart is imp . It's nothing to do with insecurity, check how many turn with being homos after leading a normal lifestyle, its nothing to do with security or insecurity. Natural orientation  it might not be termed as evil as not natural by all means, now whatever u call it.

Mind elaborating your piggy example then.  What point were you trying to make there?  You said pig is not a pig unless piggy env teaches them.  I say you remove a pig from his piggy env but it will still remain a pig. 

No point, unless you too literally elaborate the mind and see what that means outside the literals.  

1.Gayism is not "environmental" for most gays.  The ones who are gays by choice and not because that is their natural orientation, well - it again is their personal choice.  2.I would not comment on that either or ridicule them on it.  3. But for those who actually do feel naturally inclined towards opposite sex, it's brutal to call them names and ridicule them for something they have no control over.

1.Then what is? Chalo atleast you agree, there are gays without any natural orientation involved.

2.Why not? It is very important here, am spending no time for nothing lol, will you support or stay on the fence or go against?  (Respect for individual choice, is assumed).

3.U meant bisexuals? Welll' I am assuming that is a typo...u meant same sex' no one is holding their hand and sending them to caravass, only thing is we cann't encourage such change of preferances, when its all seems like mind game or self controll, once we do, there is long line of people with weird agendas waiting for approvals from society/law.

I have read and seen tons of articles on gayism is something that people are born with it, thats BS no proof orelse it wouldn't have taken time pronouncing "Congratts you have a gay boy" in nursing homes. If at all proved then let run tests on all, let see how many people in the WORLD are actually living a fake life?

Oh, you mean to say the nurses currently announce --- Congratulations!  You have a heterosexual boy   Sexual desires peak after a certain period and around puberty.  Just like no one knows how tall exactly the baby will grow to be, it's not possible to determine just by looking at the baby whether he will be hetero or homo. 

That is right and favors my arguement more then yours, there is nothing like being naturally homo, one of the major factor is influences and environment / life experiences, all ends in sexual preferences that can vary vastly, am sure you know now what is normal and what is NOT as far as sexual preferences goes ?

My point was and is --- If we can't assess whether one is born homo then we can't assess either that they are born hetero either.  Being homo does not make them look different in any ways.  They are still as human as any other hetero.  In very few cases people turn to being homos because of some traumatic childhood experiences --- just like very few turn psycho or schiznophrenic.  You can't bas a general perception on homosexuality based on such outliers. 

My point was for people who believe being gay is natural and proven by science. OK everything adds up, IMO. Humans??who said humans cann't be off beat or have abnormal sexual preferances..oh come on now, u r making me feel bad for no reason.  

There is no scientic theory clash in this case, whatever scientist came up with was permutations / combinations, based on who turned gay and did not, there is NO proof. Again, Whole sets of experiments had no scientific proof. Am sure that experiements also must be done keeping some political or personal interests in mind.

LOLLOLLOLI think so far, it's the second hand treatment meted out to this community that is driven by political and politicians' personal interests.  Take the prejudiced vote bank away and you'll see a different picture.  Just because homos are in minority, the majority i trampling them down. 

LOLss isn't it better off that way, economy crisis sounds better then saving extinct human species  Wink

I understand that reaction coming from someone who just gave it a go to start with, without any substance, just for the heck of it and now looking for some ground to hold onto ...so no worries

Whatever   How does this prove YOUR point though

I will leave this alone. U are free to ignore if makes no sense. Thanks for previous responses tho.

Edit - fixed font, quotes remain as it is, Gauri - red, Ansh - blue

Edited by raj5000 - 26 February 2009 at 5:21pm

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 26 February 2009 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anon

On Gay Gene Debate - Well something must make you prefer your own Gender. Hormones kick in @ Puberty so anyways will debate this one whether am for yah against this edebate later.

Chill. and take ur time.. we are at it, do we get some grade points now? 

BTW Do we have gay animals - just wondering? LOL

Yes, it seems somewhere it was like, getting rid of bad gene, it is a good practice... I  don't remember exactly what that meant.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top