Debate Mansion

Teaching Homosexuality in Schools.. (Page 39)

Post Reply New Post

Page 39 of 40

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by qwertyesque

unless the hades's, gauri, raj,  clod polish...... are ungayiefied or qwerts and WA .....are gayiefied this thread shouldnt close...LOLLOL

Mujhe maaf karo, I'm not one to mend my ways. LOL Phir toh yeh topic kabhi nahi band ho ga. Ab toh uparwaala hi bachaa sakta hai. LOL

LOLLOL.. I am with you... these gays in bold above are incorigible..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Teaching Homosexuality in Schools.. (Page 39)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Qwerty just used a possessive suffix to my id instead of the 'es' suffix for plural. That means Raj, CP and G3 are possessed by me. Good Good, I always wanted to possess online property. LOL

I should rethink what I say though. We will get into a tangent like last night. See teaching kids in school about homosexuality is not going to help any of us achieve the necessary  gayification-degayification we seek to resolve this matter. We are barking up the wrong thread. Why not close this one and start a new thread called "Island" and conduct all sorts of experiments. We could do with a thread full of nonsensical back and forth jib jab to go in circles, triangles, squares, lines any shape of your choice.

That being said I think gaydar is a science that should be taught in school. When I see two guys working out together I want to know if they are friends or friends.  Wink Surely even the ungays Qwerty would like to know if they are barking up the wrong willow. Whether you teach homosexuality or not. Gaydar is a necesscary subject.

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Qwerty just used a possessive suffix to my id instead of the 'es' suffix for plural. That means Raj, CP and G3 are possessed by me. Good Good, I always wanted to possess online property. LOLnah...besides you there is that phoenix  of hades..both should switch to Eros..my favorite. return_to_eros or return_to_qwerty ... LOL

I should rethink what I say though. We will get into a tangent like last night. See teaching kids in school about homosexuality is not going to help any of us achieve the necessary  gayification-degayification we seek to resolve this matter. We are barking up the wrong thread. just out of curiosity why are we barking "up" a thread... see we tend to be veri ungay even subconsciously Why not close this one and start a new thread called "Island" and conduct all sorts of experiments. We could do with a thread full of nonsensical back and forth jib jab to go in circles, triangles, squares, lines any shape of your choice. i dont  like nonsense..just speak sense please..

That being said I think gaydar is a science that should be taught in school. dont  call them gaggar (traitor) little mercy is good...When I see two guys working out together I want to know if they are friends or friends. they are always friends even if they are damn physical. but if I hug a woman that way she can go ahead and make some plans..LOL..Wink Surely even the ungays Qwerty would like to know if they are barking up the wrong willow. Whether you teach homosexuality or not. Gaydar is a necesscary subject.

Edited by qwertyesque - 18 March 2009 at 8:34pm

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 8:34am | IP Logged

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Qwerty just used a possessive suffix to my id instead of the 'es' suffix for plural. That means Raj, CP and G3 are possessed by me. Good Good, I always wanted to possess online property. LOL

congratulations mother-henTongue  You got yourself three choozasLOL  Watch out for Raj though.  He seems like your problem child when it comes to accepting homos and giving them the equal rights in the societyLOL

btw, I feel girls have it easy.  They can work out together, hug each other, cry together, watch movies together, have pajama parties and what not and no one makes a mountain out of these mere molehills.  Now, just imagine qwerty hugging a guy, crying with him, watching movies with him, having pajama parties with himLOL...................need I use more paint to make this picture any more livelier than what it is right nowWinkLOL

can you imagine how difficult it is when you have something on the body that can be strategically intrusive!!LOLLOLLOL... which is why guys dont hug.. like gals.. we just give top side hugs...not full body hugsLOL

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 March 2009 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top