Celebrity Fan Clubs

RaKa (Jatin/Shubhangi)Paradise (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 25

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 May 2009 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RaKa (Jatin/Shubhangi)Paradise (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nightangel

IF-Sizzlerz

nightangel

Posted: 09 May 2009 at 3:48am | IP Logged
@swetu:-

areee nahi reeeee....newayz both AA/KK is gonna hot couple on/off both d way... she never leave d serial.. dht's we make to open eyes of arjun.. we also send it on his FB too..he is jumping on his chair ..can't stop laughing.. same we send it to arohi.. she is all happy how we make her so much imp... u know it's just fun dhr for we used it..... Tongue

oh why not.. infact I try my best to catch IF @least in 24 hours once.. but yest. I can't make it.. becoz I just came here on SA.. to watch IPL... but after getting some breath soon I open lappy .. to peeping wat's going on ...Wink 

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 12:05am | IP Logged

May1902

May1902

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Hellooooo

*nervously looks around for shweta di and her danda*  am sorry am about to have exams in two weeks. Trying to stay away from IF and the shows but doesn't sem to be going so well.

@Kully: Hello dear!!! How r u? Been ages, ur a mjht viewer too YAY

On the subject of MJHT can I just say angels MJHT is the only sane drama that I seem to watch everything else seems to have lost the plot. Was great to see Jatin back on tv though truth be told I only watch his scenes in the that odd show, there's not much of him though but still enough to last the day. Am so glad he's not coming with BT, chalo jaan tho chutti. Now if only Harshad would do that as well.

@Shweta di: I'd be one of the more happier ppl if Jatin came in Rajan shahi's drama cos his shows are really well done not that I watch them on daily bais but watever I've seen is pretty well done and wat a drama should be like.His character are so consistent and not all over the place,BT should learn a few tips from him.

@sweety: Hi! Hows u? Did Hiten enter KMH?

May

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 13 May 2009 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Yeah, I agree with you everyone!! Jatin really needs a cameo in a good, popular show!! That would be very good for himm..

nightangel

IF-Sizzlerz

nightangel

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 2:18am | IP Logged
oye hoyee... bahut kuch rite ho gaya..... hmm little bit busy to see some good places here.. so can't make it...Wink

@sweta:- I didn't support any team.. becoz in every team our indian players r dhr... so I just enjoy d game & spending quality time with family @ new place of world....Wink LOL

well seems u r still drooling on jattu... u watch Bete ?? Shocked Shocked wooo..... lagee raho... here it's very diffcult  to catch Zee.... it's hard for me to watch MJHT & KMH but somehow I manage....u rite MJHT is one of d best show on today's tv... see na Mayur rocks d floor soon.. M sure sajan is not so far.. All I need sammy has to be little bit mature rather dhn go for all childish acts again & again... [ keep telling lie to gunjan]

@May:- Hiten ...>>>> No still he is not re-enter in d show....but it's not too far....don't make high hope from his character.. he is just doing cameo here...we just catch d real story of KMH...

which is copied by Ekta from one of d  Tamil super -hit movie..."Thullatha Manavum Thullum " Finally I got it guys - The complete story of KMH

whr only AA"S r lead characters.. karan's role is not around in d movie.. per here our EKta mai... add him as TAAL of Anil kapoor.... Dead I really feel sorry for Karan as he has to catch dhis kinnda role.. whr whole starcast is just btn 17 - 24... & he is 34.. look like older version...Ouch Sleepy

Edited by nightangel - 14 May 2009 at 2:45am

Ms.GoodMorning

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 May 2009 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

nightangel

IF-Sizzlerz

nightangel

Posted: 16 May 2009 at 8:56am | IP Logged
@sweta:-

Voila U rite an essay on beti/bahenjee/ Jatin...Shocked seems enjoying every bit of second Evil Smile 

oye thnx babs.. yup m enjoying...part. African safari is one of d nicest place here...never miss if u hav chance to see it..

nope ..infact it's my negligence still I didn't reply her last mail...Cry but today i defiantly do it..Embarrassed  let's see wat she replied.. as for lubna.. sorry no clue...Ouch 

hmm.. KMH... well u rite.. we know BT very well how dhy expert to butcher everydhing...Angry uptill now d concept is ditto same yup d treatment is diferent.. over dhr d lead kutty [ hope I remember perfect ] throw acid on rukmani's eyes.. [ again same hope ..remember well] here dhy show car accident by Arjun to Arohi so she goes into coma but d result is same.. she gonna blind..Wink or BT's all time famous Amnesia Dead let's see wat dhy store for us.....AngryAngry

by d way dear.. one small request.. besides Jattu.. [ nahi it's simpy gr8 as a loyal fans like u feel] dhr r lots more good actors & u also watch other shows too.. rite? Big smile dhn why don't u come on other sections too.. @least we can meet dhr very easily.. here I hav to peep specially.... nahi just casual thought comes in  my mind so share with u... kahi aap ke darshan ho jayeee Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top