RaKa (Jatin/Shubhangi)Paradise - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys! I haven't been here in forever! Its Kully in case people forgot.. which I'm sure some did..

I heard about Jatin's entry. Has he started already?
Woah, Shweta. I feel so out of touch. I tried contacting Jatin on orkut, but I dunno, maybe he doesn't sign on there anymore. So haven't talked to him in a while. It sounds like the show normally does well.. looking forward to seeing him after so long!

I am doing well.. college sucks yaar.. but I stole a few hours of sleep during the day today.. lol. It was amazing. haha. How are you doing? Yes, I love Sajan. 😳 You like them too?
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey kully it's u kya. hi buddy , hw u doin.... Kully jatz nw dun relpy in Orkut anymore... n evem mine Orkut id is nt accessing nw. dun knw 4 wht....

Shwetha di. din read ur post will read it. n relpy 2 it later on. promise...

rest only Raka Angu hw u all doin....
nightangel thumbnail
@:-sweta:--------

ueeeeeeeee maaaaaaaaaa 😲 wat u rite & wat not..here is already late nite.. so be4 go to sleep I dhought let me visit dhis last section.. & see wat I find ur's post....🤓🤓 oh jesus!!! u rite an essay on jatin's show.. hmm means u r very much well-verse with dhis.....😃

If jatin read all dhis... he must be proud for his loyal fans like u.....😃 

[quote]
Phew* - It took me 2 seconds to come out with this analysis, now if only i could type as fast>.....😆

See i could be completely off the mark here or bang on target or more probably somewhere in between with this thing.😉

P.S. - I am overanalytical in real life too though 90% of the time i get it right most of the time. And the credit/blame goes to Dale Carnegie's - How to make friends and influence people book - A must read.😃[/quote]

bows u mam!!! I never dhink in my imagine , even might be spend whole nite dhn also never come up with d most analytical way u summarize.... part. d quote lines..kuddos to u.. hmm I dhink u bang on target ..part. for jatin & his show.. 👏 👏 👏 well if khytee is here dhn she might be jumping rite now.. 😆 😉

don't know for jatin but yes dhings come out cool for us...@least we keep in touch once again after long time.. I feel m @ my own home...😳

oops 4get to rite answer of ur first question:-

I just randomly rite.. becoz rite now we r in touch with karan kudra's & karitika kamara on face book na.. so I feel.. maybe orkut gonna old newayz.. jatin might get some time to make his facebook.. so I chipkying my dhought..😆 😉
Edited by nightangel - 14 years ago
Hey Mona. I'm well, how are you?

Yeah.. I guess he doesn't sign on anymore. Must be busy!

nightangel thumbnail
@swetu:-

areee nahi reeeee....newayz both AA/KK is gonna hot couple on/off both d way... she never leave d serial.. dht's we make to open eyes of arjun.. we also send it on his FB too..he is jumping on his chair ..can't stop laughing.. same we send it to arohi.. she is all happy how we make her so much imp... u know it's just fun dhr for we used it..... 😛

oh why not.. infact I try my best to catch IF @least in 24 hours once.. but yest. I can't make it.. becoz I just came here on SA.. to watch IPL... but after getting some breath soon I open lappy .. to peeping wat's going on ...😉 
I haven't had a chance to catch up with the show. When did he enter? I'll start tomorrow after my last midterm.

I'm watching Jhalak and MJHT only now. I was watching Jaane Kya Baat Hui and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, but both became stupid. What about you?

I think Rajan only wants a new face, but would LOVE to see Jatin work with him! How amazing would that be!
May1902 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hellooooo

*nervously looks around for shweta di and her danda*  am sorry am about to have exams in two weeks. Trying to stay away from IF and the shows but doesn't sem to be going so well.

@Kully: Hello dear!!! How r u? Been ages, ur a mjht viewer too YAY

On the subject of MJHT can I just say angels MJHT is the only sane drama that I seem to watch everything else seems to have lost the plot. Was great to see Jatin back on tv though truth be told I only watch his scenes in the that odd show, there's not much of him though but still enough to last the day. Am so glad he's not coming with BT, chalo jaan tho chutti. Now if only Harshad would do that as well.

@Shweta di: I'd be one of the more happier ppl if Jatin came in Rajan shahi's drama cos his shows are really well done not that I watch them on daily bais but watever I've seen is pretty well done and wat a drama should be like.His character are so consistent and not all over the place,BT should learn a few tips from him.

@sweety: Hi! Hows u? Did Hiten enter KMH?

May
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Yeah, I agree with you everyone!! Jatin really needs a cameo in a good, popular show!! That would be very good for himm..
nightangel thumbnail
oye hoyee... bahut kuch rite ho gaya..... hmm little bit busy to see some good places here.. so can't make it...😉

@sweta:- I didn't support any team.. becoz in every team our indian players r dhr... so I just enjoy d game & spending quality time with family @ new place of world....😉 😆

well seems u r still drooling on jattu... u watch Bete ?? 😲 😲 wooo..... lagee raho... here it's very diffcult  to catch Zee.... it's hard for me to watch MJHT & KMH but somehow I manage....u rite MJHT is one of d best show on today's tv... see na Mayur rocks d floor soon.. M sure sajan is not so far.. All I need sammy has to be little bit mature rather dhn go for all childish acts again & again... [ keep telling lie to gunjan]

@May:- Hiten ...>>>> No still he is not re-enter in d show....but it's not too far....don't make high hope from his character.. he is just doing cameo here...we just catch d real story of KMH...

which is copied by Ekta from one of d  Tamil super -hit movie..."Thullatha Manavum Thullum " Finally I got it guys - The complete story of KMH

whr only AA"S r lead characters.. karan's role is not around in d movie.. per here our EKta mai... add him as TAAL of Anil kapoor.... 🤢 I really feel sorry for Karan as he has to catch dhis kinnda role.. whr whole starcast is just btn 17 - 24... & he is 34.. look like older version... 🥱
Edited by nightangel - 14 years ago