Robert Pattinson 'Blanks Women at Party

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Robert Pattinson was "visibly annoyed" by women that tried to speak to him at a recent party, according to reports.

The actor - who shot to fame playing vampire Edward Cullen in the recent Twilight movie - refused to make eye contact with his female admirers.

A source tells Britain's Star magazine, "He wouldn't make eye contact with any girl that even looked at him.

"He had this night look on his face and he looked really annoyed. He was really unapproachable."

Pattinson, 22, was also recently asked by a female fan if he was annoyed by all the girls surrounding him. He apparently responded, "It's to be expected".

oh Boi!πŸ˜’

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/182470/robert-pattinson-blanks-women-at-party-source

What is he doing in my Icon then?He is infact dazzling his fans there(its a sneak peek at the Red carpet) πŸ˜›He made the best eye contact there..its just that he is a bit shy and some of the female fans starts hyperventilating whenever he is around but heyy thats predictable..after all its Rpattz 😳

Robert Pattinson Dazzling Fans on the Oscars Red Carpet
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxn4RxMlnrA[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Ananya_A - 15 years ago
what??? why??

iz he doing wat kirstein iz doin!!

maybe robert needs to take some rests for all the paparaziz and the media

Some girls need to get a life........don't force a convo on someone if they dont want to talk to uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Poor rob πŸ˜• oh well he's gonna get used to it soon. Or well he needs to get used to it πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Some girls need to get a life........don't force a convo on someone if they dont want to talk to uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Poor rob πŸ˜• oh well he's gonna get used to it soon. Or well he needs to get used to it πŸ˜†
ur soo rightπŸ˜†
Hahaaa!
I don't blame the girls for hyperventilating!πŸ˜† I think he's just a bit nervous and shy around the girls. Aw sweet guyy lol.

I bet the girl bugging him at a party was Paris Hilton!🀣
i can understand some of the girls are just tooooo crazy to handle poor guy