Please close this CC!! - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
oh yeah how can i forget lol
but i doubt shell be on at this time just pm her though
yeah so have you guys watched all epis of KMH?

Originally posted by *Twinkle_Shine*

^LOOOL you BETTER NOT frgt it hehehe
but man then how am I gonna edit everything? LOL
try next time or maybe 2morrow...
who knows maybe it will work 😉

^Hummy..MANIIII
Rem.?
Sidaaaaaaannthhh jeeeeeeeeeeee hahahahah now I'm gonna annoy you Sid..
hum bhi piche nahi hatengay saaaaaaamiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😆
n hope u get a person for ur interview =D

Hi everyone... How are you all doing? 

My name is Aish, and i started watching KMH from the beginning, however due to busy schedule couldn't be active much...but now am back again, and have caught up most of the episodes....oh man......Arjun.........he's too funny.....somebody is jealous........and is falling in love w/o realizing that he is.....but it is sooooooooooooooo cute............i'm in love with Arjuhi

Tum interview dene ajaoo LOL

I'm gonna ask you these
1.)Sidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnth jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol are you a clown? LOL
 2.)SIdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanthhhhhh jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol are you funny? LOL

3.)Sidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol are you umm ummm something? LOL
Originally posted by aisha_muka1980

Hi everyone...hey aish 😉 How are you all doing?  fit n fine wat abt u?? 😃

My name is Aish, and i started watching KMH from the beginning, however due to busy schedule couldn't be active much...but now am back again, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!! 😆 and have caught up most of the episodes....oh man......Arjun.........he's too funny.....somebody is jealous........and is falling in love w/o realizing that he is.....but it is sooooooooooooooo cute............i'm in love with Arjuhi
yup.. he is too funny.. mann he is like the main spice of the show n salil.. mann he irritates him alot 😆..
arjun was going to realise the love but his dad ne sab chakna churr kardiya  yarr he shd have been happy that FINALLY his son has started to act normal 😆 butnahi.... ulta shikhadiya  dimaagh ki suno 😡😆

Tum interview dene ajaoo LOL jee saaaaaaaaaaaamiyaaaaaaaaaaa jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😆

knock knock.. can i enter saaaaaaaaaamiyaaaaaaaa jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???😆 
yea bahar se hee answer dena hai?? saaaaaaaaaaaamiyaaaaaaaa jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😆
I'm gonna ask you these
1.)Sidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnth jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol are you a clown? LOL
 2.)SIdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanthhhhhh jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol are you funny? LOL

3.)Sidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol are you umm ummm something? LOL

short n sweet... i m none of the above saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamiiiiiiiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😛😆 i m a human being 😆
Hey How are you Guyz, I am here ..
Sammie, Thanks for making this Topic ..
^Par human being hi tho clowns hote hai...omg aapko nahi patha Sidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee????????
Chup kyunhogaye LOL
ohh shorryy maine kitne saare questions puchliye na? ok ok take rest lol
lol
hey imran bro
how you?

@ sammie you and your ? i tell you lol
sid have fun replying crazily