Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

NosVemos

IF-Sizzlerz

NosVemos

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Recap- Ayesha reveals herself to everyone in Shah mansion. She apologizes to them declaring all she did was for her love for Milind, but now she has realized how wrong it was to come between Michi and take revenge against her own people. Finally the bhoot bids adieu (an emotional alvida to Ayesha by Mishras and Shahs). Ayesha's figure flies into the sky and vanishes (hopefully for good!LOL).

Part 1- 1 year later
Milind is all tense at the hospital and so are the rest of the Shah/Mishras (all faces are shown with flashings/thundering effects Ouch). Sumonto is the only one who is cheerful. He runs to his father and asks him not to worry. Milind picks his son in his arms and says he is right and nothing will happen. The doctor (the usual not at all doc-looking doc Confused) appears and everyone is looking at him with anxiety. He announces the good news that Prachi has given birth to a female baby and the mother and the child are safe and fine. All run inside the room where Prachi had her labour after a while to have a look at the little angel. While everyone is busy with the little baby, Milind walks upto Prachi and kisses her forehead in his characteristic manner.

Part 2- 3 months later
It's Sumonto's birthday. The boy is not cutting his cake. He says he will only cut it after his sister "Milli" wakes up from her sleep. Milind is trying to convince him it's going to take a long time for her to wake up as she just slept. Prachi says she will wake the child up so that the cake is cut. Sumonto stops her saying he doesn't want his baby sister's sleep to be disturbed. Right then they hear the little baby's voice and they all are surprised to see her fresh and smiling completely out of her sleep. Sumonto cuts the cake while Milli is in Milind's arms. The whole family celebrates including Suk-Aalaap who have made up (no Kamya around of course and yes, Sowmya is attending the party with her husband Sohan). Neev and PL have finally arrived from London. Neev is married to a sweet British girl called Katrina whom he met while struck in snow in London. LOLApprove Ramu Kaaka dances in the party too with his bride Lakshmi from Champaner.LOLEmbarrassed

Part 3
Milind and Prachi are in the bedroom. Prachi has finished feeding her daughter, and put her to sleep. Milind is opening a parcel he has recieved this evening, which he hadn't opened busy with his son's birthday celebrations. It's a framed photograph of Milli. Milind hangs the picture in the place between Michi and Sumonto's pics and says his family is complete now. Prachi is watching him filled with emotions. Milind comes near her and hugs her and kisses her. Soon they hear Sumonto coming inside the room (yes the door was open as always LOL). There is a nice family moment where Michitomi (with Milli asleep) have fun and go to sleep. The camera zooms out to show the four of them sleeping peacefully.
Embarrassed (In the order MmSP).

Now I am not at all sure if the uncreatives will give this K-level minimum I am asking for. I know we all deserve more than this. If the creatives don't show this, I thought at least you guys can imagine and feel better.Big smileSmile

Edited by ShubS - 24 February 2009 at 7:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha_17ashwitha-Samira-jyothi_cool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The last episode of Kayamath" in Kayamath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soul76

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kaswetta

kaswetta

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Ooray!powerpuff girl in action. Another well written end for kayamath but we will not see this .thanks mfr oops goodness.lol

..kashish..

IF-Rockerz

..kashish..

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
hahahahha...wonder if they will hve this as the perfect k ending????

NosVemos

IF-Sizzlerz

NosVemos

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blind horizon

Hahahahahahaha Oh God Shubha i'm laughing so hard a perfect K serial ending... but darling I must admit you'll NEVER get it... It was sweet though the best part Milli fresh and smiling what a charmer.

Well Munee, I am not hopeful either that we will get to see it. Just hoping against the hope you see.
I am dying to see  a tiny baby in Milind's huge and strong hands- that's why brought Milli in. Sumonto is there, but we never saw him as a baby with Milind.

NosVemos

IF-Sizzlerz

NosVemos

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaswetta

Ooray!powerpuff girl in action. Another well written end for kayamath but we will not see this .thanks mfr oops goodness.lol

Hey Love,Big smile
thank you. I am hoping against odds in these last few days.

NosVemos

IF-Sizzlerz

NosVemos

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillingal16

hahahahha...wonder if they will hve this as the perfect k ending????

Most probably they won't. Wishful thinking..

ariska

IF-Dazzler

ariska

Posted: 24 February 2009 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
The beautiful scene to ending KYM, but I thought the uncreative will never give us such beautiful scene Shubs

Edited by ariska - 24 February 2009 at 4:03pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top