Posted: 15 years ago

5889njqixmgqi3.gif divider image by CindyBug555

bf946e5caa38a081145ab462fd7b08431.gif Birthday image by whymom3

Dearest Karan.

Happy Birthday...
Many many more to come..

Thank you for being our Armaan..
Thank you for making us believe in beautiful love..
Thank you for making our days special everyday....
Thank your for your tireless hard work...
We really appreciate it and really respect and love you for it..

Wishing you lots of successes and all the happinesss for Shraddha and you..

Lots of Love ....
Indian Forums JB's !!!

(Here are some individual wishes!!
Hope you enjoy reading
them as we enjoyed writing to you!!)

https://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp305/whymom3/Birthday/happybdaylittlepleasures1.gif

Edited by dmg07 - 15 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Dearest Karan,

Happy Birthday 🥳
May this one be the most special one ever!

Your the best thing thats happened to us
We cant thank you enough for comin everyday and giving
us the best 30 mins of the day!

Hope you and Shaddha are always this happy together
We Love you!
(300 times more than u imagine)

Once again a Very Happy Birthday

And Best of Luck For Jhalak

Lots of Love
- Karishma

Dearest KSG
On your special day I would like to wish you all the happiness and success in this world.  You are an amazing person with a golden heart , an intelligent mind and the humility that defines a great person.  You are an inspiration to many. I don't think you have any idea as to how many lives you have changed for the better with your immense talent and loving, caring and playful nature. 

There are many among us whom you inspire to face the struggles in our lives head on and to live each day to the fullest. Thank you for being you... I pray to God that you never change regardless of the dizzing heights of fame you reach.... and reach you will... not only the stars but beyond. It's your destiny... there is no force in this world that can hold back someone who has the deadly combination of talent, looks, charms, personality and level headedness such as yours. The day is not far when you are going to be sweeping all the Indian Film Industry awards and if God wills... Hollywood ones as well. My prayers for your success will always be with you... coz you  truly deserve it.

Wishing you and Shraddha all the happiness in this world and May success kiss every step you take in life. God Bless and a Very Happy Birthday once again!

Here's a special cake for our Superman.. our Mr Supercool😉😃😃

We will be supporting you all the way with our votes in JDJ.. All the best... Just remember to enjoy yourself and not stress over your performances... May this Singh be declared the JDJ Season 3 King!!

Love and Best wishes
Mahezabeen Tariq (Sydney, Australia)

Dear Karan,

Wish you a very happy brithday !!! Congrats on your wedding. Hope this birthday brings you lots of happiness, peace and above all success that you so deserve.

You bring so much happiness into our lives by being Armaan. I dont think I've ever seen a more charming, funny, cute and sincere actor like you before. You rock our television screens. Be it romance, drama or comedy you do it all and brilliantly. Thank you for bringing Armaan into our lives...

I think you are the most charming doctor ever !!!

This is something for you...😊....For Dr.Armaan...

An Apple a day keeps the doctor away...😉
But if the doctor is cute 😳
screw the damn fruit...😆

Lots of Love and Good Wishes,
Hamsa (USA)

Dear Karan,

Well obviously first of all, here's wishing you a very happy birthday!!! I don't know if you will read this but they say anything coming from the heart does reach the person after all.... Like many others have, I personally haven't had time to try some siggies, posters and cards for your birthday because of tight school stuff.... But I had to write this....

Karan, frankly speaking, seeing you for the first time in a video on youtube didn't make my heart flutter.... You were to me just like any other actor.... However I started watching DMG nevertheless during the holidays.... I must say, you started impressing me with each passing day, and its ever increasing since then!!!... You taught me what love was, is and will always be... You have the capacity to make us laugh with you, smile with you, get naughty with you, cry with you, and we always want to love like you do!!....

I've never been addicted to any other serial like I am to DMG, and a major part of that is because you are in it!!.... I can't imagine myself watching DMG one day knowing that you wouldn't be into it!!.... Its like trying to drink milk and assuming your having the world's best ice cream!!! Yuck, isn't it??? You taught us how to live life through DMG, how, life is as much fun as we want to make it... how sometimes a cup of coffee can redefine romance for a couple!!!....

On this day, I wish you always get what you want, and this comes straight from the heart... Wish you and Shraddha a great life ahead and lots of happiness in coming years!!.... I truly wish DMG never ends, I know its impossible but whats the harm in wishing? hahahaha.... and great great luck for JDJ...Always remember, no matter what happens someday, there are people around the world who will always love you, always support you because you showed them how life can be beautiful through your portrayal as Dr. Armaan.... Love you always!!!....

*May you never stop smiling,
Because you may not know it,
But you are the smile of may others,
May on this day, all your wishes,
and their accomplishment,
brighten your career and your life,
May you never encounter difficulties,
and have a peaceful life ahead,
Because that's what you truly deserve....
Shayad tumse kabhi mulakat na ho,
Shayad tumhe kabhi dekh bhi na payein,
Par hamesha dil se yehi dooah nikle gi,
tum jahan bhi raho humesha kush raho,
Kyunki tumari muskurahat bohat se dil ki darkhan hai!"

Written specially for you.... love you always....

A great fan of yours,
With lots of love and kisses,
Sneha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARAN !!!! 
hope u hav an awsoem year ahead !!! thnks a lot for cuming in our lives !!!!
i really wish i cud tell u how much i luv u .. . but if i start ..
i won't stop .. u r so far the most amazing , brilliant and natural actor i hav ever seen... and also the sexiest and hottest guy !!!!! wenevr i see u ..
i die lyk thousand tyms.. i just wonder wat will happen to me wen i will actually meet u !!!! lolz !!!!
ur chemistry with sukriti is just fantabulous lyk u !!!!u rock the world!!!!
and wenevr u give that million dollar smile.. or ur dimple flashes ..
 or ur hair hair blows... i almost die and cum back to lyf !!!!
u rule the telly industry and i m sure u will
rule bollywood soon too !!!! 
wel i just hope that u hav a very great lyf ..
 and alwayskeep on  entertaining us... 

Wishing you a Happy Birthday and many more to come.

I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.

Not just a year older, but a year better.

Here's to another year of experience.

A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.

A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.

Wishing you another wonderful year of happiness and joy. Happy Birthday!

The more candles, the bigger the wish.

Wishing you everything happy for your birthday.

I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.

Wishing you a very warm Birthday.

Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

Best wishes on your birthday and throughout the coming year.

Wishing you good health and happiness in life.

Here's to celebrating you!

May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams.

Wishing you many more good and prosperous years.

May your birthday be filled with excitement, joy, and laughter.

On this special day, I just want to say Happy Birthday.

Don't count your years for we all know you're one year older than last year.

Birthdays Mean: cake, presents, wrapping paper, money, clothes, friends, partys etc. What more could you want on your birthday?

Although I can't wish you a happy birthday in person; I will spend the whole day with happy thoughts of you.

May your special day be filled with memories and flowers, friendship and happy hours.

Wishing you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring.

Go you, its your birthday, we're going to party like its your birthday!

You're older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow, Happy Bday!

Wishing you all the best for your Birthday.

You were born to party.

Your birthday only comes around once a year so let's make today a day to remember.

Wishing you all the best on your speacial day.

Today is a gift of life, today it's your bithday.

Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them. Have a wonderful day!

May the best of your past be the worst of your future.

Lots of luv !!!!! muahhh !!!

XOXOX

chandni

❤️ 

Dearest Karan,

Many many happy returns of the day ...to a Wonderful Human Being and the most CHARMING  and  BRILLIANT actor on this planet !

In spite of the millions of men who make up our society, there are few role models from which men can pattern...YOU are  one such  ROLE MODEL  -
for  all of them-  a real man of STEEL AND VELVET👍🏼

And of course...Happy Birthday to "sabke dil ka Armaan"...
God's Gift to (wo)mankind  😉😳

"Don't need candles twinkling in the dark
to see the wishful sparkle in your eyes
I can feel the magic of Rainbows  in your heart
the innocence that seems so wise"

We've never met but I feel like I know you. I love you and RESPECT you for your awesome upbeat Attitude ... and I totally relate with you ... I can tell that you are someone who has Reverence for life and ...is a  forthright, happy person with a healthy self image and is a total WINNER!

With your uncanny ability to speak with your eyes and touch hearts with that genuine smile and such fabulous natural acting ...
you've made me forget all my previous favorite actors ...its a pleasure to watch you perform. THANK YOU  for your hard work and dedication 👏

KSG, your marriage proves that you have your priorities straight and your perfect choice speaks volumes about your  gift of discernment...
Shraddha is such a sweetheart ,wise and a total woman😳 

May God bless you both with a long and happy married life.... in that big DREAM HOUSE of yours ...and chhotey-chhotey cute cute se bachchey😉😳

All the best for JDJ...
Karan,  of course you rock  at acting and anchoring ... but the extra effort that you've  to put while trying hard to follow instructions when dancing  ...makes you look  even more  soooooo Cuter and Extra Hot 😃

Today, I want to  dedicate one of my favorite poems for the dreamer in you-

Karan Singh Grover - A Dreamer

Climbing higher mountains
I will not descend downward
Until after I have conquered that fear
Clasping stars within my hands
They shall not stray from my touch

I am a dreamer

My wings lie in my mind
Where they allow me to divide the clouds
As I ascend through their cotton-like tufts

One cannot pierce my heart with any arrow
It is filled with pure bliss and compassion

No one will ever be able to seize that from me
Although at times my eyes may look wounded
My strength has never fled

Keep Smiling and showing off those breathtaking dimples😳

Love ...always !🤗

Tamanna 
USA

PS : I wish to be with you ... in my 8th Janam...😳
coz... both ...you and me are booked for the next seven 😛...me with my darling hubby and you with Shraddha ...of course ... with a very tough competition from  my lovely JBs esp. Veena 😉

One of this Janam's wish ...though...is to know you and Shraddha personally ... and to be able to call you - Friends.

❤️

Dearest Karan,

A very Happy Birthday to you..u have made such a special place in our hearts as Dr.armaan...and seriously I love u soo much.....for me ur the definition of perfection..when you laugh,I laugh,when you cry,I cry ...ur one of the most finest actors this television industry has! I have never ever loved an actor or a tv show as much as I love u and dmg!Thank you for making dmg and the character of Dr.armaan so real...Dmg has become a part of my life..and I wish it reaches new heights n continues to do well!

Lastly,since you are taking part in JDJ...just remember ur a rockstar and you will do well..and we the fans are always with you no matter  what happens!!

Im sure you will rock JDJ and im really looking forward to your wonderful performances!

Wish you all the very best for JDJ and your life ahead!

Your crazy fan,

Kashvi Dugal.

-India.

birthday.gif Birthday image by whiskeygirl29
Dear Karan,

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!!! Hope you have an AMAZINGGGGG year ahead in which all your dreams come true.. YOU DESERVE ONLY THE BEST!!!
I still remember, when i saw the first DMG promo, i was like whoa!! its sharad from kasauti!! to be honest, i thought we;d be seeing you in that bearded look only.. lol.. but ure look in DMG has made us all die a 1000 deaths!!!! YOu are a superblyyyyy talented actor, who can portray ANY role with PERFECTION!! i think that i one of the major reasons of why we all love you so much here... We JBs are hugeeeee fans of yours.. and im SURE you won't find crazier fans anywhere else!! Thank you.. for being Dr. Armaan.. for being so lovable.. for being so gorgeous... for just being you!! (and for raising the level of what a girl expects from her "perfect guy" after dr. armaan came to life.. LOL)

Lots and lots of love forever,

Maitri.. (Mumbai)

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Birthday Karan!

Hope you had the best birthday ever and have an even better year ahead. Here's praying that this year brings you lots of Love, Happiness & Success....because you deserve all the best things in life, for spreading so much happiness & love to so many people....WE LOVE YOU!!

I can never thank you enough for being soo aweesome & making life feel worth living...You define perfection for me and 23rd Feb will always be a special date on my calendar because it's the day God bought you to the world!

Tu Hi To Jannat Meri, Tu Hi Mera Junoon...Tu Hi To Mannat Meri, Tu Hi Ruh Ka Sukoon
Aur Kuch Na Jaanu Main Bas Itna Hi Jaanu...Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai...Karan Main Kya Karuuu
Kabhi Teri Khushboo, Kabhi Teri Baatein...Bin Maange Yeh Jahaan Paa Liya..
Tu Hi Dil Ki Hai Raunak, Tu Hi Janmo Ki Daulat...
Aur Kuch Na Jaanu Main Bas Itna Hi Jaanu...Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai...

Wishing you a very very very very Happy birthday and hoping all your dreams come true, always. May you achieve the greatest heights of success and continue going from strength to strength! Wishing you & Shraddha lots and lots of happiness together, forever and ever.

I LOVE YOU MR SUPERCOOL! 🤗

Keep smiling & always be happy...God bless you...
Lots & Lots of love,
Manpreet Bhandal [England]

happy-birthday-5.jpg Birthday image by whymom3

Happy Birthday Karan🤗🤗🤗

Wish u a very very very Happy Birthday and many more to come...Hope u get all d happiness in the world and achieve all the success u desire for...For me ur the bestest actor on television...Thnk so u soo much for workin so hard for us and bringin an "Armaan" to our lives and owin us to fall in love wid you...I m awed by ur perfomance every single day and uv potrayed d character of Armaan so brilliantly that we hav hopelessly fallen for a fictitious character....I won't say m ur greatest fan on d planet coz there will be millions of people saying the same thing...I'll jus say m" among the millions of people "whose heart uv stolen and who jus waits and waits for jus those mere 30 mins u give us which makes our daysssss...! U come across as a very nice loving and warm person in real life too and i respect u a lot for being who u r and feel proud of u being ur "fan"....U and shraddha make an awesome pair and m soo happy to see u both so happy and content with each other...Bless u'll alwaysssss.....Party hard and hav an awesome day/life ahead wid Shraddha🤗.....And wish u all d very best for JDJ too......We will surely vote for u...!

Loads and loads of Love
and best wishes
Meghna (India)

Dearest and Sweetest Karan,

Happy Birthday!

Wishing you all the success and happiness in life b'coz you sure do deserve all this and a lot more' You're an amazing person, full of life and love, always stay that way and I'm sure you will!

Usually I'm really good with expressing my feelings, but when it came down to writing something for you, my mind went blank.. it became an impossible task to express what an amazing person you are and how lucky Shraddha is! You will always find me praying for your success and my support and love for whatever you do will always be with you!

Your hardwork and dedication towards your work, many can learn from. But I have to say thank you for working so hard day in day out and giving us daily dosage, although I believe and others would agree too that 30 minutes is not enough! No matter how bad the day has gone just seeing you with that million dollar smile brightens up the day (this happens majority of the time!)

I hope this birthday was as good as your previous birthdays? Happy Birthday once again! You rock!

Love Sana

x

9t1ssk.gif BIRTHDAY image by kasandrra21

😳Dearest Karan also known as our "Dil Ka Armaan"😳

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! May you get the best of both worlds and everything that you wish for may come true!!

Thank You so much for playing the character of "Armaan" with so much skill and dedication. It is all because of your superb acting and display of emotions that we can feel every emotion that "Armaan" goes through.

We laugh when Armaan laughs, we blush when he romances Riddhima as if he is romancing us, we feel pain when he gets hurt and we shed buckets of tears when we see even one tear in our "Armaan's" eyes. It always amazes me with what ease you enact scenes in DMG as Armaan and each time you prove what a fantastic actor you are.

Wishing you all the best in your future projects and may you touch such heights that nobody has ever even dreamt of reaching in Tellywood or Bollywood. 

You deserve all the praise and adulation that is showered upon you and all your ardent fans will always support you.

Just remember that we all love you too too much

Always keep smiling and showing those dimples that we die for😳😳

For our Armaan whom we will all love till eternity:

thaare vaaste de denge jaan ve
thaare vaaste dil hai kurbaan ve
Love you, I Love you jaana, tu hi Armaan ve

mere dil kya hai? kya hai? tera pyaar hai
tujhe milane ko hamesha bekaraar hai
mere chain ki manzil jaana tere pass hai
mere dhadkan mein tera hi ehsaas hai
dur dur nahi jaana, nahi jaana, nahi jaana
na mujhe na tadapa na, tadapa na, tadapa na
Love you, i love you jaana, tu hi armaan ve
thaare vaaste de denge jaan ve
thaare vaaste dil hai kurbaan ve

Dearestttttttt Karan,

Happy Birthday. May all your dreams and wishes come true and you always be happy. Congrats on your wedding too and soooooooooooo happy you have found a soulmate in Shraddha. God bless you both.

Thank you for being our Armaan and giving us life.....lol..Yeah, some of us need a life as they can't see anything but Armaan....We love you and pray Armaan would be ours next Janam and not Riddhima's....😃

Thank you for all the hard work you put into making Armaan's character real. Your hard work shows on the screen and you are one of the finest actors I have even seen.....Hope you make it big on the big screen too and reach to great hights in your professional and personal life...We love you and our wishes and prayers are always with you.

Lots of Love,
Shal (USA)

boxofpoipleflowers.jpg brithday image by prophetessjjr

Dear Karan,

Happy Belated 27th Birthday! 🥳May God grant you with all the more success in your life and happiness'Hope all your dreams, wishes, and aspirations come true..And may you and Shraddha be tied in this wonderful bond for a LONG, LONG, LONG time'Wish you two the all the happiness in life'

I want to take the time to thank you for doing so much! You're our ideal Dr. Armaan! You make Armaan what he really is!!!! You make us swoon over him! Thanks for doing your best and working so hard for DMG! We all LOVE you and appreciate everything you do from the bottom of our hearts. You make us cry with Armaan..laugh with him'smile with him! Everything!  You make us faint when you flash that killer smile of yours! You have such an heart enthralling effect on us'Your performance of Dr. Armaan in DMG is absolutely outstanding and I applaud you for working to the full extent to make Dr. Armaan seem so real for us that we all try to find a Dr. Armaan somewhere among the crowds..Love you for that a lot! I've never been so craziliy obsessed over a show and DMG is the first show in my life that I LOVE and LOVE and will continue doing so! It's all because of you and the whole cast/ creative team hard work..I thank God for bringing DMG in my life! : )

In this new venture of yours in Jhalak Dikhlaja, we all are here to support you and will continue doing so!! Just believe in yourself'Don't sweat so much' and be sure not to get over exhausted shuffling between rehearsals and shooting for DMG'We all care for you and would never want you to over exert yourself. You already are a winner for us in our hearts'Just do your best! We will continue showing our support by voting for you!

Love, Anita (USA)

Dear Mr Karan Singh Grover,

First of all I would like to wish you a Happy 27th birthday. This day is such an eventful day for me as my sister's birthday falls on the same day as you. So thanks to her I remember your birthday if not the IF forum is always there reminding birthdays for us.
May all your wishes come true. May you always attain happiness and victory. No matter how big the obstacles are in life, may you always be able to overcome it and emerge as the winner. At times you may not get what you want in life; however that does not mean it's already over. Maybe it was never meant for you. Something bigger and better is waiting for you to just grab it.Life is full of possibilites

Honestly I really have no idea what to write or say to you Sir apart from birthday wishes. I'm not even sure if my letter would be read. However still I would like to pour out everything that concerns you here sir. I know I would never be able to meet you Sir. So I'm writing every detail that I would want you and your beautiful wife to know.
Actually I stumbled upon this show, thanks to your viewers who kindly share with us this beautiful show on YouTube. However I become hooked to it sadly not because of you sir, but due to the former lady who played Riddhima back then. As I have seen her sister act in a Hindi film and I thought it was her.Due to her ended up watching the show

I wanted to know to who is the lead actor for this beautiful lady. When I saw the first episode and saw you, well honestly I thought somebody else should have been the actor. Back then I felt and thought you don't look compatible with her at all. And I did not find you to be attractive like any other girls out there. In short I had bad impression on you.
However watching your performance in the show, I was really surprised and impress
 with your acting. You really justified the character and bring the character alive.
 At times I felt and thought you act even better than your female co-star. You won me over your performance. You are really such a potential actor, with so much hidden talent in you.

I must say as an actor I applaud you and you have a bright future ahead. However as a person, well I did dislike you. I would be frustrated with my forum friends keep going gaga over for you . I guess I hardly experience this kind of sight where girls are totally mad and crazy for their favourite celebrities.I dislike you more after  reading some interviews of yours . When you get married, girls must be crying and upset with it. For me I was really glad for you and shraddha Nigam.I felt Shraddha would be the only one to tame you. However later that impression that I have in you as a person soon disappear thanks to this Sir whom without him, I would not have known you sir even better.(heres the link to his story https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1131549)

On his behalf I would like to thank you for what you have done. Not only you but your beautiful wife as well. I really adore you both as a couple. Sir I was really ashamed for the stuff that I have said about you and also the mean impression I had on you.Frankly, Sir I always criticised you or should I say mocked you at times . Really from my heart I apologized to you for that. I have no intention to mocked people. I apologise Sir. After reading Mr Girish's encounter, I'm beginning to have immense respect for you as a person even more. Seriously I was ashamed and guilty for my actionsf and really want to apologize for all those mean stuff I have said about you. I hope you would accept my apology.

I would have to say I have immense respect after that. Not only you but your beautiful wife too. This birthday is definitely special for you as this time you get to spend your birthday with Mrs Shraddha Singh Grover as husband and wife. God bless you both.
I wish you all the best too sir for your Jhalak DIkhla Jaa.You are really a great dancer as I have seen you in salsa dance. I was extremely impressed. I would be looking forward to your dances sir. With the sincerity, passion, hardwork you put into your dance and also in everything you do,Insya-Allah victory will be yours.you will go very far as I felt you had the makings of one and you always keep improving yourself with your performance.  Keep working hard Sir.Keep Rocking Sir.

Zafirah,

Singapore

Dear Karan,

Here wishing you a very happy birthday and hoping that you have a lovely year ahead of you.

I didn't start of thinking you were a great actor - i started watching the serial long after it started actually and loved the way all of you made me laugh. It was the best way for me to de-stress. I love Dr. Armaan and you play it beautifully. But i realized the depth of your acting powress in the scene right before you left Kasauli in the FE. I cried along with you and could not understand why I'm crying for a fictional character.

You now have the ability to make me laugh with you, to make me cry with you. There is no other actor who can do that currently for me atleast. All of you make me forget most of the time that DMG is a fictional show - it seems like its real. The way we love, analyze, criticise and justify the actions of each of the characters. Its funny but then I would blame you in making it so. Congrats on your marriage and hope you have a great life with Shraddha

The amount of effort and hard work you put in - I'm absolutely sure you will do well in whatever you do. Here's wishing you great success in the life ahead of you.

Shanthi
(India)

birthday-15-1.jpg Birthday Wishes image by love4u_fromd

Dearest Karan....

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday...
Wishing you many more successes
and all the happiness in this world..

I have no words to express how much I love and respect you
It started out with loving a character Armaan
(who still is my first love!)
But your work, your commitment and your attitude
toward work and life has won me over..

You are amazing and in a true sense our SUPERMAN!!!
Thank you for everything...
For making my day and making my dayss...

Looking forward to watching you in Jhalak..
we are here to support you.. always!!!

Love you and wishing all the best to Shraddha and you...

Lots of loves..
Veena! (USA)

armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
JB's - Pls dont post here anymore come to the new CC
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1134596