Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Guess who SLUMDOG gal's latest crush is!

salonishah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Guess who SLUMDOG gal's latest crush is!

www.glamsham.com
Send to Friend

FREIDA PINTO and IMRAAN KHAN

FREIDA PINTO and IMRAAN KHAN

Freida Pinto, the pretty girl, who is wowing the audience worldwide with her looks and acting skills in the Oscar sweeping SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE is a normal girl. Yes, all the glittering award ceremonies and being the cynosure of so many eyes has not changed Freida, who despite being surrounded by many top Hollywood hunks has a crush on, believe it or not, Imran Khan.

CHECK OUT: Oscars - Eight on ten for SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE

Yes, Freida has herself acknowledged that she has a massive crush on the JAANE TU...YA JAANE NA star, Imran Khan. She says that ever since she saw JT...YJN she has had a crush on him. Well, didn't she just recently say in an interview that she had a crush on the TITANIC star, Leonardo DiCaprio? She says that it is true and Leonardo will remain her all time favourite but her latest crush is Imran Khan, who with his boyish charm and intense eyes has captured her heart.

So, is there a possibility of these two pairing up for a forthcoming project? Well, this may just not be wishful thinking as we are sure that Freida-Imran will definitely make a beautiful couple. Any producers listening?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Same here, I just watched the movie this weekend for the first time. Fell in love with Imran. 😳😳
qwertyfied thumbnail
Imran!!😍 which girl isn't crushing on him??😉
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ahaha who doesnt have a crush on imran....but  i think this is just a rumour
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
obviously, hahaha thats a horrible pic of imraan, you can't even tell its him/ Edited by 100%-princess - 15 years ago
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yea we all know, even all girls has cruch on Imran....he is lucky
apux thumbnail
I'm with you, Freida....love Imran!