Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 19

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mathangi.sound

hieee all..this is namesake mathangi(contestant)..WinkTongue 

thnk u so much fr all ur support and wishes on behalf of the entire athiradi crew...

keep watching!!!Big smile

cheers

Mathangi.

Thanks mathagi and sticky around yaar Embarrassed all the best to you Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sun TV - Athiradi Singer (Page 7)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Sorry buddies was not able to do the updates... got kind of busy.. thanks maha for the updates  here Smile

kmrpry05

kmrpry05

Posted: 18 March 2009 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

Hiiii everyone! Thx for all the welcome!!

Gopi & Mathangi's Andhiyile Vaanam was very good - great song selection!

Al Rufian is so natural! That's what I like about him.

Varshini didn't have too much to sing in that song. They sang "Rambambam Aarambam". She has did better before.

Let's see what happens this weekend.

Bye
KV.

vaalpaiyyan

vaalpaiyyan

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Hello All,

I am new to this board. I have been enjoying "Athiradi Singer" for the last few months.
This seems like a nice little vibrant community.

I am looking forward to tomorrow's show. Let us see who gets eliminated.

Cheers..

vaalpaiyyan

vaalpaiyyan

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Here are my thoughts on the last show.

1) Al Rufian and Dorothy: They were really a dynamic duo. Dorothy was bubbling with energy. It was another clinical performance from Al Rufian. I though he sang well, but the judges were not impressed with it. On the whole it was a stunning performance.

2) Gopi and Mathangi: Awesome song. They sang well. But the performance was below par.

3) Shakthi and Varshini - I like Shakthi mostly as I see him as the underdog and I am rooting for him. He modulated his voice pretty well towards the end of the song. Varshini had very little to sing and didn't perform at all. I see her as a strong elimination candidate - sadly (I like her singing though)

4) Bhargavi and Krishna - I thought the whole fight was staged. I guess that's party of the reality show. Bhargavi danced extremely well. Here singing was fine but Chitra keeps hitting her on her "nasal" voice. Illayaraja has a nasal voice too, but has sung a lot of wonderful songs. Krishna did poorly, but he has a great potential to be the "Athiradi Singer" if he survives this round.

What do you all think?

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 20 March 2009 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Welcome kmrpry05 and vaalpaiyyan to IF and Athiradi singer sections..have a gr8 time hereSmile

I hope Krishna survies...and It was not needed to show the whole fights....lately it have been a trend on reality shows..Thumbs Down

kmrpry05

kmrpry05

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Welcome to Valpaiyyan. I like this community and its so much fun to share with like minded people!

The whole fight with Bargavi was staged and it was very obvious. I am sure they are all good friends and that is a great thing they can take back in their lives even if the show is over.

I have all the shows taped and watch them many times. I know... sounds crazyWink

Can't wait to watch tonight's showTongue

See you all 2morrow and lets pour out our thoughts!!

- PV

kmrpry05

kmrpry05

Posted: 21 March 2009 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Its also awesome that the contestants are jumping in our conversations!!

Good luck you guys and you all are awesomely talented!! Keep singing!!

- PV

Post Reply New Post

Go to top