Tamil  Reality Shows

Sun TV - Athiradi Singer (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 19

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 07 March 2009 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update/ comments Netra.Clap Not satisfied with the elimination - JK was better than Anand & Manshi!

Originally posted by netra_rama

Eliminated : Thithas, Janani, Abishek.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sun TV - Athiradi Singer (Page 5)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 08 March 2009 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Sri kanna, agree with you daa.. me too not happy with the elimination

madumithas

madumithas

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Thank you Netra for the wonderful and detailed update.

The first performer was Al-rufian. I really like his singing and performace....u know one those Amul baby sorts. But seriously he is awesome.

As for others, Titus definitely improved...just sad to see him go. Liked the way the other participants encouraged him. Janani has a nice voice and she is a wonderful singer and sad to see her go as well.

This Ramesh guy was just so good. Ore jagajagannu ....his voice came out so well. I am still wondering how he did the match stick thing.

Just a note to that most of these singers are in Orkut and i have asked them to come here and particpate.......

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 09 March 2009 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madumithas

Just a note to that most of these singers are in Orkut and i have asked them to come here and particpate.......

that wud be great madhu .. hoping to see them here soon Big smile

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 10 March 2009 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Thanks Netz

madumithas

madumithas

Posted: 13 March 2009 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Ok Guys, Just to get life for this forum why dont we take a guess on who will be eliminated next

From my memory these are the remaining contestants

Mathangi
Krithika
Gopi
Krishna
Al rufian
Shaswathi
Varshini
Ramesh
Balaji
Aanand
Mansi
Gayathri
Dorathy
Bharagavi
Sakthi  Loganathn
Srinivas

There are two more folks whose names i cant remember ....one is a guy who is a complete carnatic singer, and the other is a girl who wears glasses. 

Thanks
Madhu

Edited by madumithas - 13 March 2009 at 5:37am

kmrpry05

kmrpry05

Posted: 15 March 2009 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I love the show. I love live music. I am excited that there is a place to share my joy of watching this show.

Al rufian and Dorothy rocked yesterday!!

Thanks
PV

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 15 March 2009 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmrpry05

Hi all,  
I am new to this forum. I love the show. I love live music. I am excited that there is a place to share my joy of watching this show. 
Al rufian and Dorothy rocked yesterday!!

Thanks
PV

hai hun, welcome to the tread... hope u have good time wit us here.. i mis watching last sat round.. will try to watch tonight and put up the updates.. if no one has ,.... Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top